Gesamtbewertung
  • 4 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 4 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
8. Januar 2024

If you want useless traffic, this app is for you. If you want sales, then this app is Not for you. Tested the app out on one of their highest plans Premium (using my best selling product on other platforms and did not get 1 sales from it. Something is wrong here.

Elite Creed Natural
3 monate mit der App
Adeagle hat geantwortet 14. Januar 2024

Thank you for sharing your feedback. There are various factors that play a role in converting a user. These include the types of products you sell, the price, the design of your listings, the overall design and speed of your webpage, and the perceived brand, among others. All of these factors are crucial, so it's important to continuously optimize the entire funnel. Adeagle can definitely assist you in gaining relevant and targeted traffic for your store, which you can then attempt to convert into customers.

It's challenging to pinpoint when and which users will convert, as it's a dynamic process. When successful conversions happen, analyzing the contributing factors is crucial for future success. We're here to support you in enhancing your marketing strategies, and we value your insights as we continually strive to improve our services. If you have specific concerns or need assistance with optimizing your campaigns, feel free to reach out to our customer success team.

9. Januar 2024

"Zero to power N Stars"-Worst. Unacceptable, Unethical and Unprofessional
I subscribed Professional Plan for my store chefio.co. Its 1 month and only 37000 impression against claimed 70000. This is a open scam and cheating customers. Unacceptable, Unethical and Unprofessional . Very very bad practise. Worst decision to use this service. Stay away from this service.

Chefio
Bahrain
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
Adeagle hat geantwortet 12. Januar 2024

Thank you for sharing your feedback and we apologise for any confusion or frustration you've experienced. However, I believe there has been some misunderstanding. If you checked the data on your Dashboard, then as the default option it only shows the impression count for the last 2 weeks. After checking the number of impressions for the period of 12.12.2023 - 9.01.2024 (27 days), I can confirm that your account received 62,881 impressions in this period. This is inline with your impression pool of 70,000 and you should achieve it in 30 days of using the subscription. Hope this clarifies but please reach out to our support if you have any other questions.

20. Dezember 2023

Best Sales/Conversion app yet, especially if you want to get those clicks in and impressions. The app significantly increases your conversions, and it's an incredible organic and paid ads; having those great ways to scale is phenomenal!!! I high recommend buying the 2nd options of $59.95, personal for months and months now I have been using the app and you WILL have results I did and still do. Guys if you're looking to have some paid advertising, this app is a TITAN!!! Thanks Adeagle!!!!!

ShopMyNet
3 monate mit der App
22. Januar 2024

Useless app, Lucky if you get 2 clicks to your website. Purchased the £19.99 plan

Paisley Autocare
Vereinigtes Königreich
Adeagle hat geantwortet 5. Februar 2024

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. We're sorry to hear you've faced challenges. Getting more clicks to your website is our goal too!

Campaign optimization is crucial for achieving better results. We're here to help guide you through the process, ensuring your campaigns perform at their best. Providing a little bit more background information about your situation would help us address your problems better. Feel free to reach out to our support for assistance. We're sure we can improve your CTRs.

1. Januar 2024

Ites very good
Its easy

amazingshop
Kanada
31. Januar 2024

It's expensive for what you get. I have had the worst CTR with this app. I've tried other for apps for FREE and have gotten much better CTR. The worst part is they charged me after I had uninstalled the app and refuse to give me a refund. It's a ripoff.

Culinary Craft Companions
16 tage mit der App
Adeagle hat geantwortet 6. Februar 2024

Thank you for sharing your experience. We appreciate your feedback.

CTRs depend on various factors like product type, pricing, images and titles used, ad design, banner formats chosen, and more. It is worth noting that achieving satisfactory results requires constant campaign optimization. It is the key, and we're here to help you navigate that process for better results.

Regarding billing, all payments go through Shopify. It's standard for charges to align with your Shopify subscription. So, you were charged after the app uninstallation, but for the period that you were using the app. We've offered a refund, please check your email and respond to continue with the process.

Feel free to reach out if you have further questions.

17. Dezember 2023

This app is easy to manage and can generate traffic for a free plan

Lavender Bliss