Free Traffic Ads & Advertising

Free Traffic Ads & Advertising | Reviews

by Adeagle

Grow sales with traffic from other stores & niche website ads

Inkheat

I just got started and hope everything goes well and can get me some sales from my Inkheat Collection

Georg Leroy

je viens de commencer est je suis déjà confiant. c'est un très bon vecteur de trafic je recommande à tous le monde

KINGS DREAM CLOTHING

U,RTYR57DR5YTHBCFNGMJH,JKLJGJULUYFHFGHRSFYHHFFHFHFDFHFHFHDFHGFJGFJHGJYKIUIYJJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHGJHJHJHJ OK :)

Missy Chics

good gooooooooood gooooooooooooooooooood gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood gooooooooooood

Dervacco

I tried the ultimate plan.Although when i tested the app with the standard plan CRM was 4% it dropped to 0.5% when I purchased the ultimate plan. After 4-5 days I returned to standard which was allowed easily but (because the first payment failed) I still have to pay them 180$ (they didn't respond in my emails to cancel the bill) and now I cant even use the time left to experience the ultimate plan (I need to pay again in order to be able to use it) + I'm being threatened by shopify that my store will close unless I pay 180$. ABSURD! Edited: That was my previews review however in the meantime adeagle showed proffessionalism and patience with my issue and managed to reduce the bill to the days I used their service which was a complicated issue to solve. Therefore I changed my review from 1 to 4. The only reason I cant give them 5 is because I didnt receive any sales

December 20, 2020

Hi, thanks for reaching out. We've checked and we've never received any email regarding this situation, so it's good that you described the situation here. We can see that there was indeed the activation of the Ultimate Plan and then the app was uninstalled a few days later. It is a Shopify policy that when a recurring charge is active for more than one day, then the whole payment is reflected on the next invoice. Because you uninstalled the app and then installed again, that's why Shopify is asking you to pay again. Please reach out to us on support@adeagle.app and we're sure that we can sort this situation out.

Best,
Adeagle Team

ONISSU

So far, I have only launched 1 campaign, so waiting to see what the results will be but it was easy to set up

Painless Epilator

heard about it on Youtube and now i am testing it.so lets see if it will bring me some orders :) hopefully

September 26, 2020

Thanks for the review! Feel free to reach out if you have any questions. What was the video on YouTube? :)

Uncle A's

Easy to launch my first campaign!! Now we see the results! If they are good, we do more campaigns. I need help.

Jollymerch

I started using this app, and for the moment everything seems easy to use and handle. Let's see if this will bring us some trafic and evently some sales !!

MotiveMoneyOnly

I am beginning to use Adeagle; i will continue to work with adeagle due to its success in launching.

Previous 1