Adept Search ‑ AI Search

Adept Search ‑ AI Search

by Adeptmind

A powerful search app with AI search and filter technology

DaisyDoggy

I use the app for 2 months and I must say that I am very convinced by the tool! Very good customer service too! I recommend

Sirimiri

Hands down the best search app on Shopify for its price. The app not only has search but also includes a host of features that have made my search page look beautiful. I would recommend this app in a heartbeat.

MinLubnan

Very useful app. Easy to install and error free. Professionally developped to provide to the point search experience for my website visitors. Thumbs up.

Kwaze-vision LLC

I didn't understand it.
klmjkofjdfjgkljdgklhcdgnjkhgkljdghfjhicdhumcghbctjcjhusfhauyxtgbidhfoivujyguhcduigjfgojdsuhk

Direct 4x4 Autozubehör

Our website developer installed it and it didn't work from the beginning. Yes we have disabled the automatic drop down and we aware, that can be the reason why it may not work.

We have a German site and the app does not support German. However I would not have given it a one star review, but after we uninstalled the app and delete the line manually in the liquid code, still wired things are going on our site... first you see the search result how it was before and than a second later it switches to a new one that is in English and does not look good. We have to spend money and time to get this off the site again.

Another super annoying thing is, that after we uninstalled the app, we get now one email after another how sorry they are and if we not like to reinstall it again. The "update your preferences" or "unsubscribe from this list " Button does not work and is dead.

Yes right, just mark it as spam.

Brands Dropship - Be Your Brand

A super great App i would not live without and that it is free is absolute astonishing much more worth than many other Apps taking a bunch of money each month. Thanks

Imperial Motion

This app has totally changed the way we approach search on our site. Before it was an afterthought now we can actually see how effective our search is. This not only cleans up, but enhances our search pages and allows us to see the data for different search query and if they are resulting in conversions. We were lucky enough to be one of the beta testers for this app. It was awesome to work with the Adeptmind Team and watch the app grow. There support is great and they are good at taking feedback and implementing in it.

Coup De Coeur Watches Singapore

Have been using for awhile. The app messed up my search function when uninstall.
Check it out on our site https://www.watch.sg

888gets.com

This app made my website filter looks more professional.Thank you
It will help my customer to choose the goods easily.

ITSALLLEGGINGS.COM

it's perfect ..........................................................................................................................................

Previous 1