AI Search & Filters

AI Search & Filters

by Adeptmind

Bring advanced AI technology to your store with a single click

WIT US

This app improved our search functionality 10 fold. Customers were always able to find or at least prompted towards the correct product, resulting in the amount of incomplete searches dropping drastically. The design of the search page has also improved a lot, allowing customers to filter results to match their criteria. Implementation was extremely easy and a high level of support was provided to ensure it worked exactly how i wanted it to. Would definitely recommend installing this app.

Kol Kid

We have been using Adeptmind search engine for a few months now and I am impressed with how it is making our little webstore function like a BIG store. It offers the opportunity for customers to search for items based on colour and size and each week they seem to be improving and adding more features to the mix. They also have a very responsive customer service team and it has been a pleasure to work with them!

HDNYC

Adeptmind has been a pleasure to work with, they are very helpful and informative. They've guided us in reorganizing our website which has increased the sales volume for many of our products. Thank you Adeptmind Team!

alter8.com

Optimistic to how this will contribute to my ecommerce from what I've seen so far. Great communications with the company!

Color Cord Company

We have been using this app for the past few months and have been quite pleased the results. Unfortunately the native search function in Shopify is not necessarily the most user intuitive. AI Search and Filters absolutely improved the search experience on our store. With our large volume of skus, and most of them having matching colors in different product categories this app has made it easier for customers to search by color (or by any other input) and see the results across all categories.

We are excited to see the improvements made to search on our site as AI Search & Filters algorithms continue to improve and adapt to our customers queries.

If you are looking for more advanced metrics on customer search and/or a more intelligent search function on your site this app is worth trying out.

Melanie Casey

I am using Adeptmind for search on my website and I couldn't be happier. The team behind this app is knowledgeable and responsive. Initial set up only took a few minutes and search worked right away.

The old search on my site could not account for misspellings, and our products have a lot of specialized names that can be tricky to spell. Some of our product titles have punctuation that would not work in search. With this new app, our products that have hard to spell names and punctuation in the titles are dependably showing up!

This app has made a huge difference in the functionality of our site and I would highly recommend it. Internally, our team uses the search function on our site instead of manually navigating to a product page, and it has saved us time there too. 100% recommended!!