Adept Search ‑ AI Search

Adept Search ‑ AI Search

by Adeptmind

A powerful search app with AI search and filter technology

DaisyDoggy

I use the app for 2 months and I must say that I am very convinced by the tool! Very good customer service too! I recommend

Sirimiri

Hands down the best search app on Shopify for its price. The app not only has search but also includes a host of features that have made my search page look beautiful. I would recommend this app in a heartbeat.

MinLubnan

Very useful app. Easy to install and error free. Professionally developped to provide to the point search experience for my website visitors. Thumbs up.

Brands Dropship - Be Your Brand

A super great App i would not live without and that it is free is absolute astonishing much more worth than many other Apps taking a bunch of money each month. Thanks

Imperial Motion

This app has totally changed the way we approach search on our site. Before it was an afterthought now we can actually see how effective our search is. This not only cleans up, but enhances our search pages and allows us to see the data for different search query and if they are resulting in conversions. We were lucky enough to be one of the beta testers for this app. It was awesome to work with the Adeptmind Team and watch the app grow. There support is great and they are good at taking feedback and implementing in it.

ITSALLLEGGINGS.COM

it's perfect ..........................................................................................................................................

Hippie Hut

One of the best free apps available would rate 6 stars if possible, please keep up the good work. Looking forward to future updates!

db-house

I can say for sure that this app is great and more than that the support, replays immediately and helps you a lot.
Work's fantastic makes your website looking 3 times better and very useful.
very recommend to download it, I tried some other apps and this one works the best.

Clothes-Together

I totally love this app., very nice, clean, and easy. Very easy installation, customer service is great! very helpful team, they get back to you asap., well worth it. I am grateful for this free app..

WIT US

This app improved our search functionality 10 fold. Customers were always able to find or at least prompted towards the correct product, resulting in the amount of incomplete searches dropping drastically. The design of the search page has also improved a lot, allowing customers to filter results to match their criteria. Implementation was extremely easy and a high level of support was provided to ensure it worked exactly how i wanted it to. Would definitely recommend installing this app.

Previous 1