Instagram Discount Referrals

Drive Instagram traffic and brand awareness through customers.

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

AnotherLevelWigs

Love the customer service! After installing the app I was contacted by a service rep (Cristina) welcoming me to the app and asking if I had any questions. It was easy to set up myself (and I am not a developer) but after creating the popup I wanted to know the best images I could use. Cristina was right there to help and answer any questions I had, even provided me with some great ideas for inspiration. Customer service deserves 6/5 stars!

June 24, 2022

Thank you for the amazing review! We are extremely excited to hear you had such a good experience with Cristina. We put our customer service first and your feedback is extremely valuable to make sure we keep delivering only the best service to our customers. We look forward to helping you grow your business!

The Glamping Guys

Love how easy it is to use the app. Great personalized support - I had some questions about optimization tips for my brief caption and Daniel sent me loads of great ideas, I could tell he took the time to review my site. Been using it for 3 weeks now and seems to be working great, highly recommend.

June 20, 2022

Thank you for your kind and detailed review! Great to hear that you feel our app is easy to use and customer service is very helpful! We really appreciate the recommendation 🤩

Cheer

Time spent using app 3 minutes

We've just opened our store back up and installed the app so waiting to see the full results as our traffic picks up, but so far so good, emails coming in steady and had a couple of posts already. Customer service is amazing, Cristina responded with help within 30 minutes of our support request and helped us with the app block right away.

June 6, 2022

Thank you for the thoughtful review! We are happy to hear that AdMass Rewards is helping you drive traffic and generate posts and emails effectively and that you enjoy the quality of our customer service. We look forward to helping your store grow!

vic bazaar

Location Australia

My favorite part is how the popup appears while customers shop instead of on the homepage because I personally find enter / exit popups a bit invasive. The app has been a really effective way to upsell and generate loads of emails for remarketing at the same time. Plus I've been getting posts promoting our pet merchandise... love it

May 31, 2022

Thank you for the amazing review and valuable feedback! Glad to hear you see value in our unique pop-up approach - we worked hard on our algorithm to make sure it pops up at the optimal time 😊

Soul Space

Time spent using app About 1 month

I love how this app combines upselling, email list generation and social media marketing all into one. Good customer service too, Daniel was very helpful in guiding me on how to enable the app block.

May 27, 2022

Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear that you received so much benefit from using our app and are enjoying the experience. We look forward to helping you drive more sales!

Rachel's Boutique

Easy to set up. Instant results. Great to see our customers sharing our store with their friends! Highly recommend

May 20, 2022

Happy to see that you felt it was easy to use and you saw instant results! Thank you for the recommendation!

Velvet Luna

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app has been incredible in harnessing word of mouth sales and building our following on Instagram. Simple to use and fantastic support. So valuable that we will be installing it in our other stores.

May 13, 2022

Thank you for your feedback! Very rewarding to hear that it helped you grow your Instagram following and drive sales. We look forward to helping you do the same with your other stores.

sunshinebazaar.com

Location Australia

Excellent customer service. Cristina was very helpful and thanks to her we were able to optimize our offer quickly and effectively. Great value for the cost compared to other discount apps we've used.

May 6, 2022

Thank you for your review. We're very happy that our customer service was so efficient and helpful. We look forward to working together!

Toques From The Heart

This App was a great way for me to get genuine posts about my product at a fraction of the cost of paying normal influencers. I found a higher ROI as well because my posts through this App were not getting lost in the sea of sponsored content most influencers are posting as well.

May 2, 2022

Thank you for your amazing feedback! Providing a cost-effective alternative to traditional influencers is something we are passionate about so hearing that you found a higher ROI brings smiles to our faces. We will do our best to continue providing you with the highest level of service and product ⭐

Dolla Gettin

If you are looking to ramp up influencer marketing Admass is a great way to do it. Friendly and helpful customer service.

April 26, 2022

Happy to hear you find our customer service useful! Looking forward to helping you ramp up your influencer marketing even more.

Previous 1