Admin+ by eShopAdmin

Admin+ by eShopAdmin

by eShopAdmin Inc.

Customize and enhance the Admin panel and POS

LARA Fashion

EXCELLENT App - This app is literally going to save us so much hassle at tradeshows using Shopify POS. We are a wholesale company and need to file internal notes per order or per customer without it reflecting on the order notes to the external customer. We use metafields for our website too but the metafield wizard saves us so much coding time and no need to install chrome plugins. LOVE THIS APP!!

Leftcoastcollective

Fantastic app and customer service!

They are doing quality development work. I installed this app and it solved alot of the problems we had out of the gate, but there was a use case where we couldnt quite solve it. I chatted with customer support at around 10am and they had solved my issue within an hour - no charge (first hour is free).

Ive been chasing outsourced developers for two weeks and these guys solved my issue in the hour!

5 stars for the app, customer service, and quality of development work.

Amaru Confections

These guys rock! They set up a feature request the same day I contacted them and it worked perfectly. I'd highly recommend them!

Oco Dv

We have been testing this app for a couple of months now on our dev site and I have to say that the support received by the Admin+ team has been absolutely amazing!!

Anne and Samuel from the team have both really gone above and beyond to help us achieve our complex metafield requirements across the Shopify POS and admin backend.

We will be going live with our new Shopify POS over the next few days, so it's still early days, but so far I can't recommend Admin+ highly enough!

Beyond Retro Label Wholesale

This app works great and support is quick to answer questions. Better for editing metafields then any of the other apps I've tried, including browser plugin metafield editors.

Base Hockey

I came to eShopAdmin with a complex probelm and they solved it very quickly. We make custom products and had no way to order these products with Shopify's limited Product Variant options on the back-end. eShopAdmin created a custom page for us where we were able to select our product options and create a Draft Order all on the back-end. This let's us take orders in person or on the phone and still have all of the flexibility of using the backend for discounts, shipping, etc. The service was very fast and professional. I would highly recommend this app.

Love Your Melon Foundation

Really wonderful real-time metrics tracking tool. The Customer Support for Admin+ is also fantastic. Would absolutely recommend.

Mks Data Analytics Dev

Not only is this App versatile and I can See MANY opportunities to use it in stores I set up.. I am also very impressed with the support speed and quality of the development team. Would give 10 stars if I could.

For sure this tool is a solution for many restrictions the admin interface puts on the customer.