AdRoll Advertising & Marketing

AdRoll Advertising & Marketing

by AdRoll

Personalized ads on Google, Facebook, Instagram & 500 networks

Mobichick

I have used this app, it was really a bad experience though. It seems their system is dead. One should not waste their money, Its better to have some knowledge of facebook ads and run it by yourself. Adscale is better than this.

October 8, 2021

This is Ewa from AdRoll's Marketing team.

Thank you for your honest assessment of your experience with AdRoll. I am very sorry to hear we haven’t met your expectations. Can you please help us with more information on what went wrong with the system?

I’d love to follow up with you to understand the improvements needed to earn your recommendation and offer my help with any problems you’re having. Would you mind providing me with your contact information so we can reach out to you directly? Feel free to email my team directly at customermarketing@adroll.com if you’re open to discussing more. Let's get the issue fixed.

Boss Lux Fashion

I got the app through Shopify, it connected and asked permission to connect to store like all other apps. I set up everything and then I went to add IG/FB permission, those were approved but once that happened it disconnected through Shopify. The only way to reconnect is by adding a code manually to my theme but their coding is not compatible with .JSON themes. I will update my review is they reconnect to my store without me having to do it. If you are in the Shopify App Store is should integrate automatically with Shopify Themes. So far not satisfied at all.

September 27, 2021

This is Ewa from AdRoll's Marketing team.

Firstly, I wanted to thank you for your honest assessment of your experience with AdRoll. I am very sorry to hear we haven’t met your expectations and the Shopify integration disconnected automatically.

We have investigated your account and emailed you back, the tracking code is up and firing under the website associated with your AdRoll's account. In case of any questions, do you mind replying back to the email? I'll be happy to assist you further.

Also, if you have time, I’d love to follow up with you to understand the improvements needed to earn your recommendation and offer my help with any problems you’re having.

Marie Sharp's Company Store

I think we can safely say, that the customer service is so bad at Adroll, that they should be up for an award. Incompetence at every level of the organization. Utter sheer incompetency.

March 12, 2021

Hello Micheal,

This is Ewa from AdRoll's Marketing team.

Firstly, I wanted to thank you for your honest assessment of your experience with AdRoll. We have investigated the issues you have been facing and noticed that there were multiple accounts created under the email address registered with AdRoll. Our Support Team will reach out to you directly to provide next steps and resolve the problem.

I am very sorry to hear we haven’t met your expectations. We'd love to offer our help to earn your recommendation.

Electric Whispering

It would be nice if the Adroll support team was more informed about the known bug (using an underscore in the cName code) that prevents the Email from connecting with the Shopify server. It took me over a week of, "It's a Shopify issue" before they admitted it was a known bug and that they hoped to develop a solution soon (meaning, maybe one day). I could always move my host DNS shopping to another server so their broken code would work on my site. I think it is wrong to sell a product that you know does not work as you advertise.

March 2, 2021

Hello David,

This is Ewa from AdRoll's Marketing team.

Our Product Team is aware of the issue and is working on it with Shopify directly as we speak. We will contact you back via email as soon as possible, really appreciate your understanding and patience.

If you have some time, I’d love to offer my help if you need it and learn more about what we could do to improve our product and service to earn your recommendation. If interested, send us an email at customermarketing@adroll.com, and we will set up some time to chat.

Wigsdomehair

Not a good app doesn't load and can't connect shopify account very bad. Would not recommend to anyone

November 17, 2020

Hello there!

This is Ewa from AdRoll's Marketing team.

I understand that you are facing some trouble while accessing the AdRoll dashboard. I see that the link you have provided in an email sent to our support is the Plans page where you can choose different plans/subscriptions that will work best for you.

With that being said, please click on this link: https://app.adroll.com/home/campaigns/ad?advertisable=AQHLTZ663BC27CJARMHMG3 where you will be connected directly to the 'Campaigns' dash.

Our Platform Specialists emailed you about the same, can you please check your inbox? We'll be happy to assist further.

Feel free to email my team directly at customermarketing@adroll.com as well if you’re open to discussing more.

Cheers!

IMPORIA

Buyer Beware! This ad/company has to be the worst ever! I WILL NEVER use this service again nor, would I recommend anyone else to use the service. In 14 days, I was charged $231.48 for one ad placement (one picture; ZERO SALES). Good thing they WOULD NOT help me with my ads (part of the reason I went with AdRoll was for help) because who knows what the charge may have been! Please do not waste your hard-earned money with this company, full of smoke and mirrors from where I stand.

ALL EASSY

Malísima me cobraron y no sirvió de nada. NO SIRVE EN MÉXICO
Malísima me cobraron y no sirvió de nada. NO SIRVE EN MÉXICO

August 27, 2020

Hello there!

This is Ewa from AdRoll's Marketing Team.

Firstly, I wanted to thank you for your honest assessment of your experience with AdRoll. I am very sorry to hear we haven’t met your expectations. Can you please elaborate on the issues you have been facing? We have investigated the comment left, however found no email nor chat history with the email address associated with your AdRoll's account. Do you mind reaching out to our Platform Specialists at help.adroll.com? We'll be happy to assist and clarify all the problems you've faced.

Thank you!

The English Cyclist

AVOID AVOID AVOID! After reading some good reviews I signed up this evening (on the free Starter account) and created 2 remarketing campaigns (Facebook & Google) both $50 / day. Within 30 minutes my bank had reversed 3 transaction requests from Adroll totalling $1540! Seriously what!
I obviously want no part of this and upon exploring their system figure out I can't even delete my account or delete my card. What is this! So now am going to bed wondering if they are going to empty my account over night. So messed up.
Like I said: AVOID

August 18, 2020

Hello there,

This is Ewa from AdRoll's Marketing Team.

Firstly, I wanted to thank you for your honest assessment of your experience with AdRoll. I am very sorry to hear we haven’t met your expectations. Looking at the review, it looks like the unexpected charge was just an authorization: whenever you launch a new campaign or edit the budget of an existing campaign, we try to authorize the weekly budget of all the active/paused campaigns to ensure the payment method is valid and can support future payments. This amount is later released back to your account. Please check more about the authorizations here: https://help.adroll.com/hc/en-us/articles/212518057-Billing-Styles#4 We charge only for the impressions served by the campaign, it is called dCPM: https://help.adroll.com/hc/en-us/articles/211842678-AdRoll-Pricing. Unless the campaigns start serving impressions, there will be no charges.

Do you mind reaching out to our support at help.adroll.com? I'll personally review your account and confirm the authorizations. Please keep in mind that you can always Open A Live chat, our Platform Specialists will be happy to assist with any questions you may have.

Feel free to email my team directly at customermarketing@adroll.com as well, if you’re open to discussing more.

Feral

bro these guys scam you, once you add your payment method the home screen goes white. don't trust these scammers

July 22, 2020

This is Ewa from AdRoll's Marketing team.

I'm sorry to see such a negative review about AdRoll. Can you please share the email address associated with your AdRoll account? I'd like to investigate the reason why our Dashboard didn't load properly for you.

Let me explain how our pricing model work: we charge only for the impressions served by a campaign, once launched. There are no additional charges. The payment method is not charged unless the campaign starts performing, please check more about our pricing here: https://help.adroll.com/hc/en-us/articles/211842678-AdRoll-Pricing

Feel free to email my team directly at customermarketing@adroll.com if you’re open to discussing more. Please keep in mind, that you can always reach out to our support on help.adroll.com, we'll be happy to explain further.

Balardi

nooo!! don't add this app, i paid over 5 dollars for 1 click, be aware and don't use it. if i could i will give 0 stars to adroll

July 14, 2020

We are always happy to receive constructive feedback and act on it. In this case, we are saddened to see such an unsubstantiated review. You ran a campaign for less than 4 days. Campaigns typically need to run for at least 2 weeks to get accurate performance data. Campaign success also relies on a number of factors such as targeting the right audiences, the quality of your creative, your brand, and your product.

Our support is always willing to help set you up for success if you reach out to them and if you encounter any problems. Again, we are always happy to receive constructive feedback and act on it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6