AdRoll Advertising & Marketing

AdRoll Advertising & Marketing

by AdRoll

Personalized ads on Google, Facebook, Instagram & 500 networks

BedInABox

The app is really easy to install and the company is a pleasure to work with.

Our account rep Wes has been extremely helpful with our account. I’ve mainly been able to stay hands-off for the most part and focus on other things. Always suggest incremental budget increases after seeing success. Other companies I’ve worked with have been money-hungry and would push budgets up as fast as possible. Very happy with the service.

Gainz Box

The AdRoll app has increased our ROI dramatically. Their retargeting capabilities have re-engaged our audience that we believed to be lost. Our account manager, Carson Ward always takes the time to hop on a call and suggest new ways we can improve our marketing efforts. Would absolutely recommend AdRoll.

Koch Ford Lincoln

The Adroll app is a great option for a one click install. Adroll is retargeting for your Shopify shop, and it's simple to use and cost effective.

Skinny Tan

We have been using AdRoll across multiple brands for over a year now and have seen some amazing results! Their retargeting capabilities are second to none and ensure you are at the front of returning and new customers minds. We have seen accelerated growth and gained a better understanding of our consumers behaviours/needs. Would highly recommend to anyone looking at a platform with cost effective marketing campaigns.

Jetty

Adroll has been a big help over the past year to help round out our small marketing team. They had provided us guidance and assistance in campaigns and strategies that have helped us navigate through a difficult and unpredictable 2020. We are looking to a fruitful holiday season.

OiOi

We use AdRoll to manage all of our retargeting in one place (FB, Display Ads etc.) We understand the importance of staying front of mind of our customers through retargeting and through AdRoll we have been able to do this as effectively as possible. Shout out to our amazing account manager Diksha for genuinely caring about our business & working with us to get the best outcome!

Arnhem Clothing

AdRoll is an excellent platform to accelerate growth. It's enabled us to gain a deeper understanding of our customers, improving outcomes and ultimately build even greater brand loyalty. We are blessed to have an incredibly proactive account manager and the whole team behind the platform provide outstanding support, helping us to achieve our business goals. Having worked with other solutions, this is our preferred partner of choice.

ALL EASSY

Malísima me cobraron y no sirvió de nada. NO SIRVE EN MÉXICO
Malísima me cobraron y no sirvió de nada. NO SIRVE EN MÉXICO

August 27, 2020

Hello there!

This is Ewa from AdRoll's Marketing Team.

Firstly, I wanted to thank you for your honest assessment of your experience with AdRoll. I am very sorry to hear we haven’t met your expectations. Can you please elaborate on the issues you have been facing? We have investigated the comment left, however found no email nor chat history with the email address associated with your AdRoll's account. Do you mind reaching out to our Platform Specialists at help.adroll.com? We'll be happy to assist and clarify all the problems you've faced.

Thank you!

Ewa

Power Tank

Adroll has been the most consistently excellent user experience of any marketing strategy we use. We have an assigned account manager (Tracie) who actively wants to see us succeed. She checks in with me more than I contact her and we meet at minimum, once per quarter, to make sure our marketing strategies are working and we keep our content fresh. We see some excellent ROI and I would recommend adroll to anyone in any industry.

Dancing with Goats

Great customer service and a user-friendly interface. Gets me a lot of traffic every day and has some smart AI campaigns to offer as well.