AdRoll E‑Commerce Marketing

AdRoll E‑Commerce Marketing

by AdRoll

Marketing automation with ads for growing e-commerce brands

Shady Rays® | Polarized Sunglasses

Adroll has an amazing team to work with, and a platform that we have found an incredible amount of success on!

July 22, 2020

Hello there!

This is Ewa from AdRoll's Marketing Team. Thanks for a great review! Please keep in mind that our team is always ready to assist and answer any questions you may have. Feel free to reach out to me as well!

Cheers,
Ewa

Copper Key Co.

Great ad support. They are very knowledgeable and able to make live improvements to your campaigns.

Turbie Twist

Excellent customer service and results! Started getting conversions the first day with remarketing.

Lashes By Kins LLC

love AdRoll so far. Has increased my sales and is very easy to use with great customer service whenever needed.

Lux Beauty Club

Couldn't use this because they are pigs and make you spend 10k a month if you are a CBD company. Way to support small business. Ridiculous. So basically if you are a bunch of white tech dudes that raised millions you can advertise CBD vs a smaller profitable business. Way to go.

NaturalAnnie Essentials

Best customer service ever! Thanks Ewa for getting us on the right path with our candle ads! Can't wait to start seeing amazing results!

Dinosaurized: An army store

Trash app. NEVER USE IT, IF YOU EVER READ THIS MESSAGE.
NEVER USE IT, IF YOU EVER READ THIS MESSAGE
Trying to run my holster & magnet, and can't run.
WHo want to read this ?
"
Thanks for chatting with me today!

I just received an update from the policy team and they contested with our partnered ad networks voicing out your concerns. However, after a comprehensive review, they were stringent to the policies as outlined in this help article and unable to approve them. Sorry about that.

We absolutely understand that some ad networks allow the ads but we can only run if they are viewable to all age groups. Gun or weapon-related publications may run on limited inventory and are subject to further review as long as there are no images of the Guns/tactical products or models pointing the guns in the ad banners and the landing pages including the home page. Here is the help article for reference. Additionally, any device/tactical products or image that discharges a projectile at high velocity with the potential to injure cannot be approved.

Please note that we are at the mercy of what our ad networks approve as the ads run on their publisher sites. These are internal company requirements that we are to abide by at all times. They were created together with our Ad Network Partners and self-regulatory groups, such as the NAI.

They are subject to change according to the ongoing market situation. Also, it is the Policy Team that makes decisions with the help of Ad networks regarding websites' eligibility to be advertised on the platform. I appreciate your kind understanding.

I would also recommend taking a look at AdRoll's Trust Center, especially the Advertising Guidelines section for more information on the subject.

Have a good day!"

April 14, 2020

We are always happy to receive constructive feedback and act on it. In this case, we are saddened to see such a meritless review. We have a strict policy around guns and we prohibit images of guns in the ads, landing pages, and/or website, no exceptions.

BodyHeal

Lack of control, my CPM or CPA could never be reached. In-fact changing the settings seemed to make no difference at all so not sure why they allow the ability to change CPM or target CPA when it does nothing.

LUXE B PAMPAS GRASS

I reached out to get help and they responded that they wouldn't invest time with me to understand your platform unless I expressed how much money I would spend

March 23, 2020

Hello!

We are extremely sorry to have left such an impression on you.

Please know that we are more than happy to work with, and provide all the support needed, to advertisers of all the sizes, no matter the budget. While it’s true that additional levels of support, such as phone support, is something reserved to higher spending accounts, we are available on chats and via email to every advertiser, regardless if they are spending or not.

We admit that our interaction could have been conducted better, and we’ve had a manager follow up with you directly with more details. We would greatly appreciate you extending the courtesy of responding to that email thread and consider receiving further help from our team.

Home on the Swan

Simple integration with Shopify. When compared to configuring FB Ads and Google Ads from the ground up massive time saver. Recommended by https://homeontheswan.com/

February 6, 2020

Hello there,

This is Ewa from AdRoll's Marketing team.

It's always great to see such feedback from our advertisers, hope you're finding AdRoll well! If you had to pick the one thing that impressed you most about your AdRoll experience, what would it be?

If interested, send us an email at customermarketing@adroll.com, and we will set up some time to chat.

Cheers,