AdRoll E‑Commerce Marketing

AdRoll E‑Commerce Marketing

by AdRoll

Marketing automation with ads for growing e-commerce brands

Cysm

APP is Super easy to set up retargeting add on. it does more than just retargeting but you can start there. you already brought in the lead to your site, having something to bring them back is better than having nothing at all. our sales automatically grew once we added retargeting. yours will too.

Eyeglassesng

quite a good APP. we like the fact that we cancontrol al our retargeting on facebook and web on same app. they are quite responsive to problems and issues raised.

Made By Mary

AdRoll has been great. Our CPA is a little lower than our current social ads, because of their bulk purchasing. We are also doing a lot of outreach and time will tell if that strategy is positive for the long run, but so far we have a 3-4X ROI.

I would recommend the app to companies ready to make the jump from just social ads to a more robust advertising strategy.

Cosmetic Love

This is such a good tool for marketing, however I am not sure why my facebook ads doesn't run during this 20 days. The support team was sharp to spot that It wasn't working and fixed it for me, however it is still not working.
Despite that issue, I still give it a 5 stars.

Suprememeshop

Love ad roll, RETARGET, RETARGET, RETARGET, and RETARGET! Ad roll is the best retarget software!

Skuze Shoes

AdRoll is a very user friendly service, that provides great ROI and real-time statistics.

Nici6796

It's a little confusing at times, but the customer service is excellent! And I'm quite happy with my ROI.

Changecobox

Absolutely amazing app! I have used other retargeting apps that charge you a monthly fee in addition to what you pay for performing ads - but not with Adroll! You only pay for what performs, and so far the ads are certainly performing! The customer service has been great and I love that they will help you create your first batch of ads if you need it - for free! :)

Hog Furniture

So far so good, responsive customer service, conversions coming in, hoping to be able to track them properly

Gopurepressure

AdRoll is a great platform to extend your reach online and we mainly have used the retargeting portion of their platform. We really like our account manager and have seen very positive ROI figures (3x - 5x in the most conservative estimates, 10x - 15x in the more generous ones) from our spend. For the most part it's pretty hands off for a smaller team like ours and we appreciate all the support we get on the backend from them.