AdRoll Advertising & Marketing

AdRoll Advertising & Marketing

by AdRoll

Personalized ads on Google, Facebook, Instagram & 500 networks

David's Perfume

This platform is really easy to use, very helpful with retargeting campaigns. Added bonus: Terrific customer support!

Poetry From The Heart

Got major help today from Ewa S.. couldn't ask for a more friendly helpful and proffessional experience. Brilliant!

OptimMart Internationale

Adroll is easy to install, there support team staff , Staff member Gary he is very good in clear my doubt and help me to create my 1st campaign successful. he guide me each step, i give A+ . thank you Adroll,

Aava Labs

Smooth and easy integration. It took 5 mins to install the app, which happened without any unexpected problems.

Fifo Store

5⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Great app. I’ve just started with AdRoll, all good so far, the best I’ve tried. Super customer service, Ewa S welcomed me into the AdRoll family and together we set up the systems in minutes.

MOOVEMENT

Super easy to setup, very nice features! i reccomend it to everyone. Crosschannel retargeting is very important!

Zacchissimi

Useful only if you really have zero knowledge of analytics and ads, otherwise it's just a complication for retargeting. with google ads, you can set up display campaigns for retargeting and pay per click, with adroll you can only set up with pay per view (making a campaign much more expensive). The audience building can be done in the same way using analytics and facebook.

SourceItRight

This is one of the best tool for promote business in good process, this tool has very good feature, which will help you to present your Brand in quality. I am getting support on any time and also get solution 100%,. I really like this tool and I have already recommended this tool to my friends as well.

PrettyLadies

I do like the respond of the staff I chat with today. She is excellent in communication and hopes the other staff follow her footage.

Meltsy Ltd

the integration with Shopify is very easy and the support from Adroll has been very fast, efficient and friendly. It seems that Adroll really values the customer experience and the user experience of this platform