AdRoll Advertising & Marketing

AdRoll Advertising & Marketing

by AdRoll

Personalized ads on Google, Facebook, Instagram & 500 networks

Candlemart.com

I've been using this app for about a year now, and I've received great customer support. The app is easy to use. I love the reporting!

October 21, 2019

Hello there,

This is Ewa from AdRoll's Marketing Team.

It's always great to see such feedback from our advertisers, hope you're finding AdRoll well! If you had to pick the one thing that impressed you most about your AdRoll experience, what would it be?

If interested, send us an email at customermarketing@adroll.com, and we will set up some time to chat.

Cheers,

Ewa

Goodness Me!

Steer clear as they figure out their re-branding. Not only do they track conversions based on impressions (customer sees the ad then purchases then they attribute the sale to their efforts...) After years of service, they suddenly installed a GDPR popup without consulting with us first. We are a Canadian company that does not do business in the EU. Total waste of time and lack of oversight.

October 10, 2019

Hello there!

This is Ewa from AdRoll's Marketing Team.

Firstly, I wanted to thank you for your honest assessment of your experience with AdRoll. I am very sorry to hear we haven’t met your expectations. If you have time, I’d love to follow up with you to understand the improvements needed and offer my help with any problems you’re having. We have reached out to you via email, please do let us know if there is anything we can do to earn your recommendation.

Thank you!

Ewa

Annalise Jewellery

Giving 4 stars because it does a good job and the support can be there.. but I find the ROI not as great as other ways and it would be nice to have some sort of AI to help improve the ROI. Doing that would actually mean a higher budget for us to spend anyway! we use it for our personalised jewellery www.annalise.co.uk

Inherit Co.

Thank you, your platform was very easy to use. We found it to be a bit dated but did the job! www.inheritco.com

LAMADA SHOP

You deduct our test account for more than 70 $, but there is no refund to our account.
You are very bad.

General Knot & Co.

Adroll has made a huge impact on our business. As a very cost-effective marketing tool (with great customer service), Adroll works 24/7 to bring an increasingly high ROI to our budget.

Souk Natural

Too simple tool for retargeting ads, save your money and use google shopping. Also it adds an extra cookie popup

Chillin & Killin

I used this app to trying and grow traffic and conversion to out website. Unfortunately we made a significant loss and didn't even break even over the 6/7 weeks.

The team are very helpful but this wasn't a success for us,

HERSTORM

Terrible. The integration of adroll with facebook has resulted in me losing access to my facebook account as an admin. Waiting in the dark for some resolution, but a complete disgrace. Do not download and integrate.

Jules Opulence

I used Adroll cause I wanted better conversions then when you do ads alone. If that's what you want stay away from Adroll for sure. Not only will your impressions be high but they put your advertisements on sites that consumers aren't on so you will get little to no clicks. It's poor performance for sure.

Connected my IG and FB but somehow there were no re targeting on those platforms at all. I just deleted the app but still had to pay for basically nothing happening. It's a waste of time and money like others have said. If you're extremely dissatisfied with the performance they won't do any sort of refund. So if you're thinking about it again I say don't. They're many other apps that will do a way better job.

If I could I'll give this app a negative in the stars but the worse is 1 star.