AdRoll Advertising & Marketing

AdRoll Advertising & Marketing

by AdRoll

Personalized ads on Google, Facebook, Instagram & 500 networks

The English Cyclist

AVOID AVOID AVOID! After reading some good reviews I signed up this evening (on the free Starter account) and created 2 remarketing campaigns (Facebook & Google) both $50 / day. Within 30 minutes my bank had reversed 3 transaction requests from Adroll totalling $1540! Seriously what!
I obviously want no part of this and upon exploring their system figure out I can't even delete my account or delete my card. What is this! So now am going to bed wondering if they are going to empty my account over night. So messed up.
Like I said: AVOID

August 18, 2020

Hello there,

This is Ewa from AdRoll's Marketing Team.

Firstly, I wanted to thank you for your honest assessment of your experience with AdRoll. I am very sorry to hear we haven’t met your expectations. Looking at the review, it looks like the unexpected charge was just an authorization: whenever you launch a new campaign or edit the budget of an existing campaign, we try to authorize the weekly budget of all the active/paused campaigns to ensure the payment method is valid and can support future payments. This amount is later released back to your account. Please check more about the authorizations here: https://help.adroll.com/hc/en-us/articles/212518057-Billing-Styles#4 We charge only for the impressions served by the campaign, it is called dCPM: https://help.adroll.com/hc/en-us/articles/211842678-AdRoll-Pricing. Unless the campaigns start serving impressions, there will be no charges.

Do you mind reaching out to our support at help.adroll.com? I'll personally review your account and confirm the authorizations. Please keep in mind that you can always Open A Live chat, our Platform Specialists will be happy to assist with any questions you may have.

Feel free to email my team directly at customermarketing@adroll.com as well, if you’re open to discussing more.

Nirvax

I've been using this app for my ads and my campaign. I really do love the apps. it Is very useful. I highly recommend it.

August 14, 2020

Hello there,

This is Ewa from AdRoll's Marketing team.

It's always great to see such feedback from our advertisers, hope you're finding AdRoll well! If you had to pick the one thing that impressed you most about your AdRoll experience, what would it be?

If interested, send us an email at customermarketing@adroll.com, and we will set up some time to chat.

P.L.A.Y.

We use this app for digital display ads on third party websites, and it has really help supplement our paid strategy in addition to ads on social media. The interface is really easy to use and once you set it up, they just run automatically and it's an easy way to generate revenue without thinking about it constantly. We see at least a 3.5 ROAS every month and are very pleased with these results! It has also been very easy to get help from AdRoll, and Tracie especially has been super helpful with growing our strategy and encouraging us to try new kind of ads. I highly recommend AdRoll to anyone looking to grow their marketing strategy!

Sandboxx

AdRoll is a must for e-commerce at scale, remarketing through their robust suite of media and content publications is great and their support is always on point! Using their dynamic ad creative for Shopify Campaigns is definitely a favorite for our marketing team.

DNM Market

AdRoll has been very helpful in running our Remarketing campaign for our Shopify Store. ROI has been positive and continues to get better as we refine our strategies with their recommendations.

We will continue to use AdRoll

August 7, 2020

Hello there,

This is Ewa from AdRoll's Marketing Team. Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we’re doing! It's great to see such feedback from our advertisers.

Please do reach out to our Customer Support at help.adroll.com for more recommendations, the team will be happy to assist you further!

Adilqadri

Ive Just Used This app and the integration process is so much easy..also the customer support is so helpfull ewa helped me to optimise my retargeting campaign

Sunsey Sunglasses

I think it's a great platform for SMB businesses and I like the fact that it's super easy to set up and also you have access 98% publisher sites including social media on manageable on one dashboard.

Fancy And Fit

I've heard good things about Adroll and that's why we started to use it. I was more impressed by the customer support over chat. They are quick and I think this is what every business needs. Quick help and straight back to business :)

3V Gear

We have used AdRoll for a few years now and have kept them between moving from Magento to BigCommerce and now Shopify. The experience is much better with Shopify and it was very easy to install. We use AdRoll almost exclusively for retargeting our web customers. I like that we can have all of our retargeting ads (web and Facebook/Instagram) all in one place. I have only had to use their customer service a few times and they were easy to work with and insightful. The last customer service person I spoke with actually reviewed some of the ads we were running, which had nothing to do with the problem I was having, and gave me some recommendations to make the ads better. It was nice to have someone that actually was interested in us being more effective and profitable. We will continue to use them in the future.

July 31, 2020

Hello there,

This is Ewa from AdRoll's Marketing team.

Appreciate your feedback! I’m very glad to hear that we’re getting things right. You mention that the platform is easy-to-use and the Shopify integration is easy to install, that is great to hear! Feel free to email my team directly at customermarketing@adroll.com if you’re open to discussing more!

Robolink

We've been client for Adroll for about 5 years. It's been generally very pleasure working with them and they have been delivering somewhere around 3x - 10x ROAS with their retargeting ads. My favorite part of Adroll is having the account manager (I think they call it customer success team) who can help us to come up with great strategies how to do retargeting campaign. We had 3 different campaign managers so far, and beside 1 that wasn't good that we only worked with for few months, 2 other account manager was fantastic. Carson Ward was one is our current campaign manager, and it's such a pleasure to work with him. He made amazing recommendation, the outcome that he brought to our digital marketing was very satisfactory. I'd highly recommend Adroll!