AdRoll Advertising & Marketing

AdRoll Advertising & Marketing

by AdRoll

Personalized ads on Google, Facebook, Instagram & 500 networks

Flux De Fleur

awesome and easy to use. very effect tool when it comes to re marketing! highly recommended

Shopset4lyfeapparel

Works good, not the best customer support for low budgets but still does the trick. Hoping to win that gift-card from writing a review! Can someone from adroll confirm that i'm entered to prove that this contest is real ;D

Proshopworld

I work on multiple websites, quite a few for my clients and one for myself (PROShopWorld.com), I use AdRoll for all my clients and my business and return is worth every penny and every second. This is one of the best and easiest tool I have used in my 15 years of marketing experience. Amazing for brand awareness and letting your prospects know about your brand and ultimately convert them into customers.

Highly recommended.

Tovisorga

Really helpful, very easy to use, very responsive staff who will help set everything up at the drop of a hat, and so far, good return on investment, which is what it's all about.

Samarreta

Although it took some time to understand how are the things working, after our data analysis, everything was clear. ROI 7.3x is not seen commonly! Recommend

Theta Saber Mounts

I really like using this App and I would tell you to use it :)

Cysm

APP is Super easy to set up retargeting add on. it does more than just retargeting but you can start there. you already brought in the lead to your site, having something to bring them back is better than having nothing at all. our sales automatically grew once we added retargeting. yours will too.

Eyeglassesng

quite a good APP. we like the fact that we cancontrol al our retargeting on facebook and web on same app. they are quite responsive to problems and issues raised.

Made By Mary

AdRoll has been great. Our CPA is a little lower than our current social ads, because of their bulk purchasing. We are also doing a lot of outreach and time will tell if that strategy is positive for the long run, but so far we have a 3-4X ROI.

I would recommend the app to companies ready to make the jump from just social ads to a more robust advertising strategy.

Siren Muse

AdRoll makes it so easy to retarget our customers. Really easy to set up too.