AdRoll Advertising & Marketing

AdRoll Advertising & Marketing

by AdRoll

Personalized ads on Google, Facebook, Instagram & 500 networks

Phbeautiful

It definitely drives more sales than FB retargetting for me currently. However i wish it is more flexible for someone who has no time to dig deep into the details.

www.phbeautiful.com

Fresh Roasted Coffee

Great service all around! Love working with our account manager and staying up-to-date on innovative digital marketing solutions.

Retro Modding

Amazingly quick integration and highly responsive tech support!

Pop Noggins

Nice app, helped streamline integration.

www.pop-noggins.com.au

Zinnga

I would definitely recommend this app if you are looking for easy retargeting we had traffic in the first 24 hours! Adroll should start Email Markiting for india also ASAP. Over all satisfied with this App.Its really usefull app for my store www.zinnga.com

Patrick Adair Designs

Adroll's platform is incredibly easy to use and understand. They incorporate quantifiable data with visuals that help you understand what's working, and what isn't. If I've ever had a question about anything I see in my account the support team has ALWAYS gotten back to me very quickly. Great product with a great team. I'm extremely please with they're platform.

Mwusa Online Store

Even though all my settings were correct (verified by AdRoll support) it kept emailing with the address Diagon Ally in London. Then it started to use a different company name. Does not work. Don't waste your time.

Queer Warriors

**BEWARE** I downloaded the app for about 1.5 weeks.. I didn't even get started because the was an "issue" with my pixel. The Customer support just keep telling me to do something.. and I would as "HOW" and they just responded we just do it..We went back and forth 4 times until I unintalled the app.

They low and behold I have an adroll charge on my account.. for NOTHING!

Worst app ever.

Beware.

Happy Pet Labs

Expensive and makes the site run a couple seconds slower-- but it ultimately gets the job done. We might switch to another retargeting company but, for now, this is what works for us!

Between The Trees

Best retargeting app! I've tried multiple retargeting apps and this one is the most advanced.