AdRoll Advertising & Marketing

AdRoll Advertising & Marketing

by AdRoll

Personalized ads on Google, Facebook, Instagram & 500 networks

Knitted Belle

Kelsie was great to work with! Love the dashboard and ease of use!

The Scarlet Boutique

Super easy to set up campaigns and the complimentary ads to start looked amazing! Love the $60 credit to to take it for a test drive :)

Prettyplease123

VERY DISAPPOINTED they tempt you with a free $60 "try adroll for free" is what they claim, the reality? they charge your credit card each week without any consent or notification of how much it will be. $30 per week they have been charging me and i had no idea as i was told i had a $60 free trial and didn't agree to any further spend beyond that. This is my first bad experience with a shopify app and i would suggest you stay well clear!

Stank Be Gone

Said above "Your first $60 is free. After that, AdRoll is priced for performance." Yeah, my A**! Within an hour of setting up my campaign with them I got billed for over $210.00. Right off of my credit card. RUN!

Mnlstreetwear

Adroll just keeps charging your card without notification!

Moonbox

Really swift to use - 5 stars for simplicity. Will feed back more on the advertising effectiveness.

Kids Glasses Jonas Paul Eyewear

Love Adroll, definitely the highest value PPC advertising! If you aren't using adroll you are leaving money on the table!

N0806wds S

Great team of people who are always look out for us. Being new to the game, it is nice we got a group to watch after us and make sure our ads are performing well.

Mustlovedance

By far the most effective advertising tool I use at dancewearcorner.com. This combined with the Mailchimp integration is priceless. Thank you!

Living Essentials

Adroll has been pretty helpful. Just make sure you're targeting the right segments to get a positive ROI.