AdRoll Advertising & Marketing

Filiplenz

Good app. Easy to use.
www.filiplenz.de

Luca Chiara

https://luca-chiara.myshopify.com absolutely love this app... So easy to use. Their team is so great at helping you create amazing ads, takes mins to post them and the results solid. All around very very pleased!

Catifyco

Did the setup with the help of the AdRoll on-boarding team, no problem.
It hasn't given a positive ROI after 3 weeks of use. Will probably delete and cancel soon.

Msab Trial 1

Looks promising until you play around with it.

Capehorn

I rarely take the time to write reviews, but this is definitely one of the worst-created platforms I've seen lately. It often doesn't work on my browser (chrome), it's incredible buggy, and often counter-intuitive. it's the only product where I will use a different browser to make things work, and something else will break. It never works the way I want it and in the meantime, the live chat agents are sending you 10 transcripts of your own frustration plus a customer survey. I can't put my finger on it, but this app just raises my blood pressure to boil.

The Lady In Lead

If I could leave 0 stars I would. They do not know what they are doing at all. First they create 7 free ads for me (yea!!) and then turn around and tell me that all 7 ads are not approved!?!

When I pointed out that THEY were the ones that created the ads, the rep said (and I quote) "Oops!". He then approved the ads. So I figured I was home free.

Nope! 10 minutes after I left chat, another rep apparently un-approved them. Again, the ads THEIR creative staff created.

I have never dealt with a company that was this idiotic. To make matters worse, they charged my card for a campaign that had no approved ads. SMH

Won't be back to do business with them, too many other companies that offer the same service and have intelligent employees.

Northern Kids

Terrific extension and super easy to get going off the hop

Studio Lbw

Easy Install. Great app. Recommend

Angrykittyonline

I have to say so far this app and the service they give me is the best service i have ever had right next to shopify Service!!

They help me with anything i need and never say no! They really rock I love them.

This app was a simple easy set up and nothing about it was confusing and you can place ads all over the internet, i have tried many apps and this is one of the best so far.

Thanks Guys & Ladies - very happy!

www.dirtysouthvintage.com

Wholesomenutritionals

Just getting started with this app, like it so far.

Daniel