AdRoll Advertising & Marketing

AdRoll Advertising & Marketing

by AdRoll

Personalized ads on Google, Facebook, Instagram & 500 networks

Animefit

Beware! DO NOT use this app, they refused to give me a refund after uping my daily budget without permission, claiming they can increase your daily budget by 20%. A representative contacted me to use their app, and it is the BIGGEST mistake I have made since opening my small store about a year ago. Guess what? My weekly paid in ads was $80 and jumped to $150 plus for 3 weeks (I mistook that they were taking payments in advance only to realize they were not). I contacted support and they only fed me bullshit about how they system will never overcharge you, well setting up more ADS then the consumer wanted is NOT right. Avoid. Avoid. Avoid. Wish I read the bad reviews before putting in my credit card info.

Mistyboutique Com

Dear AdRoll,

Based on these horrible reviews i'm removing the application. I was about to enter my credit card and give it a try for a month.

Novowels

i would just like to make it clear that this is a fake retargeting application. it literally will have absolutely no impact on your store. all it will do is charge you $5 a day for 2 page clicks which may or may not even be real. they are reluctant to help you cancel your account and will continue to bill you even after it is uninstalled. do yourself a favor and save yourself $100 and having to replace your debit card that they wont stop billing.

Mwusa Online Store

Even though all my settings were correct (verified by AdRoll support) it kept emailing with the address Diagon Ally in London. Then it started to use a different company name. Does not work. Don't waste your time.

Queer Warriors

**BEWARE** I downloaded the app for about 1.5 weeks.. I didn't even get started because the was an "issue" with my pixel. The Customer support just keep telling me to do something.. and I would as "HOW" and they just responded we just do it..We went back and forth 4 times until I unintalled the app.

They low and behold I have an adroll charge on my account.. for NOTHING!

Worst app ever.

Beware.

Ironsight

They will assign you an account rep who will recommend the highest budget possible and rarely check in. They're billing system is horrendous so forget about tracking how much you will actually spend with them. Avoid and learn retargeting on your own or use other apps!

Arbuckle Coffee

The absolute worst customer service of all time. PATHETIC
If you think this is an option for you my advice is to make sure you learn as much as possible from your account rep you have the first 30 days; take notes and make sure your tracking pixels are working because afterward you are totally on your own. The online chat cannot answer questions. They will create a ticket and not follow up. AdRoll must be very successful for some because they do not care about helping you once you are a regular customer. I paused my campaign for several months and when I had more money to spend on a campaign the support was extremely negligent; they were unable to assist in making sure my tracking pixels were working properly. After 100,000+ ad impressions my ROI was literally 0%. Sign up at your own risk. FYI: when you do a search in their Help section under "cancel my account" there are no results!

Gigiandmax

I had high hopes for this but it didn't work out for my particular shop. I was told to try it longer and I would see results but I had already spent a lot of money and didn't even break even. If you have the extra funds, give it a try. But for now it didn't seem worth it for me.

Little Hooligans Co

I would't recommend this app to anyone. The conversions they show you are false, and its nearly impossible to get them to cancel your account. I have now tried calling and emailing all week to find out I was billed yet again while my campaigns are paused.

Spirit And Groove

Why can't we choose zero stars?

I tried AdRoll twice for my company and noticed awkward billing and click attribution both times.

In the first instance, everything was moving along fine. Then, all of a sudden my charges per click increased exponentially. Concerned, I paused my campaign and then ended that round.

I returned to the platform in January of 2017. Even though my customer base was small, they were maxing out my daily spend. Which I wouldn't have minded. However, I noticed that their click attribution wasn't even close to what I was seeing in Shopify or Google analytics. I contacted customer support and it was clear the rep was "grasping for straws," providing me more excuses than solutions and only exasperating my concern regarding this company.

Personally, I hate working with online ad companies who are not transparent regarding their billing/attribution practices. There are plenty of other options out there. Facebook has their own Dynamic Ads protocol as does Google. I have lost far too much money using AdRoll and I hope this review saves other stores from similar pains.