AdRoll Advertising & Marketing

AdRoll Advertising & Marketing

by AdRoll

Personalized ads on Google, Facebook, Instagram & 500 networks

BlackTie.com

Easy to use. My rep assisted and answered any questions I had. Would recommend for retargeting & getting your ad in front of people.

Mirosus

A really useful application. I make a lot of money from the service it offers. The supporters are also very enthusiastic. Fighting

Neon Beach

Great app and really helped us squeeze out more revenue from third party ads platforms - working alongside facebook and google

Therapiu

It was my first time using Adroll and had questions for running my campaigns. But the support team is great, specially Ewa. They helped me set everything without any headache. They asked everything needed to run the campaign based on your situation. I highly recommend it for store owners.

Marie Sharp's Company Store

I think we can safely say, that the customer service is so bad at Adroll, that they should be up for an award. Incompetence at every level of the organization. Utter sheer incompetency.

March 12, 2021

Hello Micheal,

This is Ewa from AdRoll's Marketing team.

Firstly, I wanted to thank you for your honest assessment of your experience with AdRoll. We have investigated the issues you have been facing and noticed that there were multiple accounts created under the email address registered with AdRoll. Our Support Team will reach out to you directly to provide next steps and resolve the problem.

I am very sorry to hear we haven’t met your expectations. We'd love to offer our help to earn your recommendation.

Ewa

Lumen.me

AdRoll is a great platform for retargeting, its consistent and is a great addition to our marketing stack. The support we get is outstanding, helpful and engaging. I would recommend anyone reading this to go for it!

ShanPaulo

This app was super easy to install and integrate with Shopify. I just started so I will see how it is

PELAGIC Fishing Gear

Great app to get display ads running at a competitive price. Wes R. is a rep that brings experience and recommendations just like the bigger display ad agencies. Running a smaller budget, doesn't keep you from getting the best attention from Wes either. He is always brining new ideas to improve performance.

Rise Jewels

Great app for Shopify to get more traffic to my e-commerce. Had great assistance from the support via live chat on the platform and email. Didn't bring sales yet, but we understand our investment is low so might take some time.

StinkBOSS

We have had two amazing Account Managers, Randi & Wes, who have helped us with strategies, goals we want to accomplish, and support. The platform has been very easy to use with the help of our Account Managers. The shortage of our company staff to use all the tools of the platform would be the only negative. We are getting new leads, that we are wanting to accomplish, and our average order value has gone up.