AdRoll Marketing & Advertising

AdRoll Marketing & Advertising

Gratis abonnement tilgængeligt. 30-dages gratis prøveperiode. Yderligere gebyrer kan være gældende.
Bedømmelse (4)
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 18 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
78 anmeldelser
Redigeret 19. januar 2023

No customer support. tried to cancel the plan with no assistance. I have now continuously been charged for a service I do not need or want. Do not sign up, they will steal your money. Also, their free plan costs 27.47 a week.

Bee's Décor
Australien
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: Cirka en måned
AdRoll svarede 19. januar 2023

Hi there,

This is Rohini from AdRoll's Customer Support Team.

I am sorry to hear you had a negative experience with us. We want every customer’s experience to be the best possible, and we work hard to make sure that happens.

I reviewed the conversations that you had with our support team about canceling the subscription plan and charges. Please know that the amount we collected was a part of the display ad campaign spend which do not include in the monthly subscription plans.

Our pricing model for the display ad campaign is based on dynamic CPM where we charge you only for the impressions served. The subscription plan does not include the display ad campaign spend. We have mentioned it in our pricing article here: https://www.screencast.com/t/KakPJoDwpfNN.

Also, I see you are in touch with my colleagues and they provided details about the charges and deactivated the account as per your request. We set a high standard for ourselves, and we’re so sorry to hear this was not met in your interaction with our business.

Please revert to us on the same email if you have any queries, and I will personally assist you further.

Have a wonderful day!

Thank you!

Redigeret 4. januar 2023

Installed just to give it a 1 star. Company charged 145.44$ to my card wrongfully. Only asked for 30 day trial. Did not deliver any customers or sales. When asked for a refund - did not get one. avoid this company. Asked the company to delete all display ads before 30 days - and refused - in order to steal more of my hard earned monies. Total scam. The lookalike campaign they responded about and all campaigns were asked to be deleted when I found out they were charging our company wrongfully. Honestly think they've kept us on in order to charge us illegally even more.

The Process as to what was asked:

"We were wrongfully charged because we were guaranteed a 30-day free trial.

We were asked to set a budget.

We set up a campaign and set it at 5$ [which should be free] in case this we would be duped.

Once we had followed the process and set the budget and set up a campaign it had charged us when 30 day free trial was promised.

Your companies campaigns wrongfully misled us. Including both the 78 dollar charge and 145 dollar charge.

Sure enough, we were duped out 200+ dollars by this criminal organization.

We wanted to test the experience and THEN pay. Not be tricked and cheated
into paying with false advertising."

bookscardsnbikes
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: 5 dage
AdRoll svarede 4. januar 2023

Hi there,

This is Rohini from AdRoll's Customer Support Team.
We're sorry to hear you had an unpleasant experience. Our goal is the total satisfaction of our customers, and to provide a positive experience. I understand that you have opted in for the 'Marketing & Ads Plus' subscription plan which gives a 30-day free trial and are discontented about the weekly charges.

I reviewed the charges that you are referring to and found that they are related to a display ad campaign where the billing happens for the number of impressions served on a weekly basis based on the assigned daily budget. Kindly know that the subscription plan does not include the display ad campaign spend. We have mentioned it in our pricing article here: https://www.screencast.com/t/KakPJoDwpfNN

Furthermore, there is a Lookalike campaign that has been launched through which we could find new users to the website only. However, I see our supervisors are looking deeper into your concern, I'll make sure you'll get an update as soon as possible.

I hope this helps. Have a wonderful day!

Cheers,

24. november 2022

Terrible app. I sign up, pixel gets loaded, then I leave the site. Once I come back in the whole process starts again, wanting me to sign-up and pay again!

Renegade Dog Lures
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: Cirka 2 timer
AdRoll svarede 28. november 2022

This is Ewa from AdRoll's Customer Support Team.

I am so sorry to hear that you have had such a poor experience and you no longer want to work with us.

Customer satisfaction is always a number one priority for us. I'm deeply sorry that that wasn't clearly demonstrated to you. Earlier this week, we noticed an issue that affected our service and users' integrations. We are so sorry that you were affected.

We have rectified the issue, and you should be able to log in to the account correctly. I see that you're in touch with my colleague, Michał; could you please try accessing the account again and let us know if the issue still persists?

14. november 2022

I'm currently using this app, 1st of all its very confusing, I feel its a trap to get you to spend, I was about to cancel & prob will soon. I'm waiting to see if the ad actual works. It said I had ad credits but it tried charging my CC several times. I don't seem to be getting help from customer support with direct answers, and I'm becoming frustrated

The Princess collection
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: Cirka 2 måneder
7. november 2022

If someone deletes your app from there website it means they have no plan to use it otherwise they will not delete it. No need to charge them without asking at the end of trial period.

MeniPo
Storbritannien
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: 11 dage
AdRoll svarede 14. november 2022

This is Ewa from AdRoll's Customer Support Team.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We’re sorry you had a bad experience - I understand that uninstalling the Shopify App from the store might have caused a confusion. The charge occurred as AdRoll account along with the Marketing and Ads Plus subscription is still active - I have gone ahead and cancelled the plan from my side.

If you're not planning to use the Marketing and Ads Plus plan, please do reply to my email I've just sent - we can get the amount refunded.

Let's look into this issue and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately.

2. november 2022

Please do not use this app and find better ones. They charged my card after i cancelled my services with them and ive reached out to them multiple times and hadnt recieved a response. only scam companies stop responding ironically after they steal money from you.

THE GLAM BOOK VENDORS
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: 25 dage
AdRoll svarede 14. november 2022

Hello Taylor,

This is Ewa from AdRoll's Customer Support Team,

Thank you for your review. I’m sorry to hear you had a frustrating experience, but I really appreciate you bringing this issue to my attention - could you please check your inbox? The refund has been initiated last week. My colleague, Aayush has contacted you about it as well.

We set a high standard for ourselves, and we’re so sorry to hear this was not met in your interaction with our business. Would you mind providing me with more information on the team not responding? I'd like to look into it deeper as from our side it looks like all the concerns have been addressed.

21. oktober 2022

I was unable to get adequate ad designs from the design team. After a period of weeks we decided not to continue with AdRoll. They made it a nightmare to get our data removed from their system. Think very carefully before allowing AdRoll to integrate with your store.

BigTopShirtShop.com
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: Mere end 2 år
AdRoll svarede 27. oktober 2022

This is Ewa from AdRoll's Customer Support Team,

Firstly, I wanted to thank you for your honest assessment of your experience with AdRoll. I am very sorry to hear we haven’t met your expectations.

I see that your account with AdRoll is now closed - I'm very sorry to see that. If you have time, I’d love to follow up with you to understand the improvements needed to earn your recommendation. Currently, our supervisors are looking deeper into your request with regards to removing the personal data - I'll make sure you'll get an update as soon as possible.

Feel free to reply to the emails send if you’re open to discussing more.

Cheers,

3. oktober 2022

Very disappointed, highly unprofessional team, after removing the app they still have my card details and deducted $170 lying that they used it for the ad , already file complain against them, let see what Shopify team does to them

Carventory Mate
Australien
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: 6 dage
26. september 2022

I signed up for the $40 plan but with a month free trial. I got $95 for free towards ads and after $52 being used not one person added anything to their cart which is super upsetting but I’m glad I had that free trial to figure that out. I wish you were able to choose the age and gender the ads target and I wish they had more options for the type of stuff you sell on your website. I sell phone cases but had to select “fashion” as the type option.

DeliriousDesignz
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: 3 måneder
AdRoll svarede 28. september 2022

This is Ewa from AdRoll's Customer Support Team.

Thank you for posting a review and we’re sorry to hear that your experience was not up to standards. We would like the opportunity to talk and investigate your feedback further.

I understand that you're not satisfied with the campaign's performance. We have investigated your account and noticed that the launched campaign's type was Brand Awareness - their main goal is generating traffic on the website. The campaign was live for 3 days only - we'd highly suggest keeping the campaigns running longer, this will make sure our algorithm BidIQ has more time to optimize the values. I have followed up with you to understand the improvements needed to earn your recommendation and offer my help with any problems you’re having - perhaps we can optimize the campaign together?

Thank you for your feedback on the attributes and categories of websites the ads are displayed on - I have shared it with our Product Team. When it comes to age and gender, it can be selected under the Demographic & Interest Targeting campaign. This may help: https://help.adroll.com/hc/en-us/articles/360044865891-Demographic-Interest-Targeting

If interested in discussing more, please reply to the email sent, I will be more than happy to help you further.

Thank you!

14. september 2022

Very disappointed in this service, I set my campaigns to be around 0.15 cents per click but was charged over $1 each anyway. In my Google analytics didn't match the clicks they said they sent and the bounce rate was 98% with view time under 1 second. Absolutely worse than the lowest quality sellers on Fiverr. Really truly indubitably ridiculously unsatisfied with this company. Why should I pay for this trash service? They charged me over $45 for 40 clicks on the free plan when they claim you get an average of 1000 monthly unique views with the paid $40 plan? What kind of scam is this? Pure bot traffic, if I wanted that I would go to Fiverr and pay $5 for the same sh*t service.

WoodArtSupply
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: 9 dage
AdRoll svarede 21. september 2022

Hello there,

This is Ewa from AdRoll’s Customer Support Team.

Thank you for posting a review and we’re sorry to hear that your experience was not up to standards. I understand that you’ve been overcharged for a click - I understand that $1.00 for a click was not ideal - please understand, that at AdRoll we charge for the impressions served by the campaign and not clicks - it is called dCPM, cost per 1000 impressions served. To ensure that your ads serve to the right users on the best quality sites, we have a dedicated Trust and Safety team in place for both manual and automated monitoring - over 99% of invalid traffic is caught through AdRoll’s proactive solutions before it can have any significant impact.

We always aim to deliver a great experience, and we are gutted when we don’t meet expectations. Thanks for taking the time to bring this to our attention. I’ve emailed you directly to investigate the issue deeper and earn your recommendation.

If interested, send us an email at customermarketing@adroll.com, and we will set up some time to chat.

Cheers