AdRoll Marketing & Advertising

AdRoll Marketing & Advertising

Gratis abonnement tilgængeligt. 30-dages gratis prøveperiode. Yderligere gebyrer kan være gældende.
Bedømmelse (4)
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 18 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
6 anmeldelser
10. januar 2023

Too expensive. Although, I have indicated CPC as 0.10, I have spent 29.38$ for 26 clicks. Which is to be honest inadequate. I am disappointed. Support has informed me that this is normal, and it takes time for system to adjust to 0.10 CPC - if that is the case this should have been communicated prior running the ad.

Gemzel
Aserbajdsjan
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: 15 dage
AdRoll svarede 11. januar 2023

Hi there,

This is Tatiana from AdRoll's Customer Support Team.

I am sorry to read that your campaign's performance was not meeting your expectations. Kindly allow me a chance to turn your experience around as the customer satisfaction is always a number one priority for us.

I have personally reviewed the performance of the campaign and I do understand you have set a CPC goal of $0.10. However, the campaign could achieve $1.14 CPC in its run-time.
As much as we wish the campaign attains the set Bid Strategy goal, we need to take into consideration that the Bid Strategy acts as a goal for the campaign to achieve and thus it requires some time for the algorithm to understand the browsing behavior of your website visitors and the campaign goals.

Having said this, as you want the campaign to reach its goals at the earliest I am here to assist you with it.
I will write a detailed email with campaign optimizations that can help improve the performance so that it meets your goals. I hope that helps.

Kind regards,
Tatiana

22. november 2021

My store speed collapsed after installing this app, which is a shame because the app seemed like it would be quite useful. Have deleted.

Hands of Tym
Storbritannien
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: 4 dage
AdRoll svarede 23. november 2021

Hello there,

This is Ewa from AdRoll's Marketing team.

I'm very sorry to hear about your experience with the Shopify App integrated with AdRoll. This should not have happened; have you had a chance to see the email sent by our colleague, Rishiraj, on the issue? I have also followed up with you directly, let's get it investigated.

If you have some time, I’d love to offer my help if you need it and learn more about what we could do to improve our product and service to earn your recommendation.

Cheers,
Ewa

12. september 2020

Buggy. Needed to contact support multiple times to finish basic tasks.
Very high CPC. Worst of all: Takes credit for conversions it didn't even get me!
1 saving grace: Tech support is very responsive.

GyroAir
USA
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: Cirka et år
Redigeret 30. marts 2020

Lack of control, my CPM or CPA could never be reached. In-fact changing the settings seemed to make no difference at all so not sure why they allow the ability to change CPM or target CPA when it does nothing.

BodyHeal
Australien
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: 6 måneder
13. december 2019

Slows down website (so many request and pixels) + Super intrusive & non customizable consent collection

La Bombilla
Frankrig
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: 8 dage
AdRoll svarede 19. december 2019

Hello there,

This is Ewa from AdRoll's Marketing team.

Firstly, I wanted to thank you for your honest assessment of your experience with AdRoll. I am very sorry to hear we haven’t met your expectations.

Our team is looking into your request and will contact you as soon as possible. We are also currently looking into the #1218453 ticket and will reach out to you shortly.

Cheers!
Ewa

23. oktober 2017

Installed the app, wasn't happy with the auto generated ads as no option to pick products to create ads with. Support suggested requesting ads to made by the adroll team. The message says usually 3-4 days. It's been a lot longer than that and so far no contact from the team and have no idea what's happening.
We are deleting the app as don't think it's going to work for us with the kind of communication they have and the time scale to create adverts.
Cannot comment on the effectiveness as never got around to launch a campaign.

Ojas Home And Gifts