AdRoll Marketing & Advertising

AdRoll Marketing & Advertising

Gratis abonnement tilgængeligt. 30-dages gratis prøveperiode. Yderligere gebyrer kan være gældende.
Bedømmelse (4)
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 18 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
306 anmeldelser
4. februar 2023

Excellent customer service, thank you! I am new so still learning during the free trial, and there are a few restrictions due to Meta issues, and geographical issues such as features only limited to Canada and the US, but so far so good!

PEACOCK BAZAAR
Storbritannien
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: 26 dage
25. januar 2023

great service and great customer support aswell as an optimized look feel and gestures i love using adroll as my main ad provider

Simple Wellness
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: 7 dage
25. januar 2023

Great support and nothing to complain about! Highly recommend if you are ready to see how display ads can work for you.

Phase 5 Wakesurf Boards
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: Næsten 5 år
18. januar 2023

I reached out to AdRoll support about my integration with Shopify. Rohini R was incredible. He was very knowledgeable about the integration process and wasable to help me with my integration. Thanks so much.

Stenhouse Publishers
USA
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: Cirka en måned
6. januar 2023

Great assistance, fast reply by customer help. Fast and knowledgeble answers. Didn't used for so long to review my best :)

Earthgoodslife.com
Litauen
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: 26 dage
5. januar 2023

I am very happy with their service, Gauri is very helpful and patient and helped me through the set up.

Mommies Best Mall
Norge
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: 19 dage
24. december 2022

I have received a great support from Ankita B , very nice this is that kind of support am looking for , again thank you for your great support.

JOBYBESTONLINEPRODUCTS LLC
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: Cirka 7 timer
12. december 2022

The app is very easy to use and the support team is very helpful. We are a small company with a small budget but they still treat us like a valued customer.

Get The Tea
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: 3 måneder
10. december 2022

AdRoll is a wonderful addition to my shopify store. Customer Service is exceptional! Highly recommend for any size business. They have many different options for any business..

Contemporary Cornerz
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: Cirka 10 timer
9. december 2022

The best support team I have ever met. They are kind and respectful. For example if you don't understand they will take you through it slowly till you understand.

Faceless