Samlet bedømmelse
  • 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 18 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
13. maj 2024

RMS has found AdRoll to be an exceptional tool for display marketing. The platform's user-friendly interface and advanced targeting options allowed us to create tailored ads that reached the right audience with precision, ultimately maximizing our advertising ROI.

RMS Beauty
Mere end 3 år bruger appen
9. maj 2024

Great customer service. Love the ease with which we can integrate Shopify retargeting

PhotoSpring Inc
Cirka 3 år bruger appen
22. marts 2024

The support we have received is super helpful! They are very informative and advise where to apply best practice.

Linzi
Mere end 6 år bruger appen
21. februar 2024

Great service and great results. We've improved our retargeting massively through the use of AdRoll. The support we have received has been great and we are expanding the use of it to other projects.

PhenGold
6 måneder bruger appen
28. marts 2024

I am very happy with Ankita. This is the first time I have created an ad campaign with AdRoll, and Ankita guides me on how to do it with patience until I finish and submit the ads. Thank you so much, Ankita. You did a very good job.

Ascend Lighting
En dag bruger appen
17. februar 2024

Wonderful and helpful agent. Helped me with getting started

Modern Lifestyles
Cirka 2 måneder bruger appen
19. januar 2024

Support is really great, I can not fault them at all. They are very very helpful and they support me through everything.

SmartwhipUK
4 måneder bruger appen
21. december 2023

Simple to set up and the tech support is fantastic, but the best is that IT WORKS! We have a great ROI although mostly using the retargeting feature.
It integrates with Shopify seamlessly and I believe that is an APP that is a must for a new or established business.
Ciao!
Marco

Artistica.com
Næsten 5 år bruger appen
19. december 2023

Our monthly revenue has finally begun to take off after working with AdRoll. Thank you so much for making it easy to grow and prosper!

Goodbye UTI at The Newtriment Store
5 måneder bruger appen
5. februar 2024

Really perfect service, patience and guide every step.

Dario Raia Antiquariato Modernariato Vintage