Rezensionen (490)

• 2 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 19 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
13. November 2019

Horrible app. Horrible performance.
Our remarketing campaigns do 4X on every other platform, after 2K on adroll, we are getting an ROI of 0.01 per click conversions.
Don't waste your money and don't expect results.
Be ready to loose money

Zartoni
Vereinigte Staaten
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
AdRoll hat geantwortet 14. November 2019

Hello there,

This is Ewa from AdRoll's Marketing team.

Firstly, I wanted to thank you for your honest assessment of your experience with AdRoll. I am very sorry to hear we haven’t met your expectations. Our team has just followed up with you to understand the improvements needed to earn your recommendation and offer my help with any problems you’re having.

Cheers,

Ewa

8. März 2016

The app seems to work pretty well and I think they are good at what they do, BUT I am disappointed with the lack of transparency regarding their pricing.

They just announce they will charge customers with a 'small' percentage of the adds campaign but this is not quite the truth... While building-up my budget I contacted their chat support to ask for their pricing, and I discovered some contradictory things:

1. I was told that they actually charge 35% on the campaign value... which is not a 'small' percentage.
2. Then I was told by the support person that they charged their 'network partners'... Do they charge both their partners and their customers?

I never obtained a clear straightforward answer from the support team regarding pricing.

I don't care how much money AdRoll makes as far as I am told how much I will pay and I get the service I am paying for. If they have a good App why do they hide something such important as pricing?

I have installed their App to run some tests but I haven't done so yet until I obtain their pricing crystal clear, specially after reading the credit card revolving charges without prior notice. I am ready to change my review once things are clear to me.

The ball is in your court AdRoll

Deli Pasty
Vereinigtes Königreich
15. April 2017

They will assign you an account rep who will recommend the highest budget possible and rarely check in. They're billing system is horrendous so forget about tracking how much you will actually spend with them. Avoid and learn retargeting on your own or use other apps!

Ironsight
Kanada
20. März 2020

I reached out to get help and they responded that they wouldn't invest time with me to understand your platform unless I expressed how much money I would spend

LUXE B PAMPAS GRASS
AdRoll hat geantwortet 23. März 2020

Hello!

We are extremely sorry to have left such an impression on you.

Please know that we are more than happy to work with, and provide all the support needed, to advertisers of all the sizes, no matter the budget. While it’s true that additional levels of support, such as phone support, is something reserved to higher spending accounts, we are available on chats and via email to every advertiser, regardless if they are spending or not.

We admit that our interaction could have been conducted better, and we’ve had a manager follow up with you directly with more details. We would greatly appreciate you extending the courtesy of responding to that email thread and consider receiving further help from our team.

28. März 2016

The customer service for this company is completely useless. Asked to fix my tracking for more than half year and still couldn't fix it. I am not even sure if the ads are even working. Complete waste of money!

Shopzenger
9 monate mit der App
Bearbeitet am 29. November 2023

I'll start off with don't bother. You'll waste your time and money. I had nothing but issues, ads would get suspended for any little thing at all. When I finally got it sorted out after talking with two different agents on two seperate occasions I tried to log back in and my password magically didn't work. Sent in a request for a password reset but never received the reset email. I had to start an all new account, put all the information in again.

I created yet another campaign and I was told in a little red/pinkish bar at the top of my screen that "pixel" wasn't connected. No matter how hard I tried and did the information given it wouldn't connect aka you won't get many hits on your ads.

Then I get an email saying if my website doesn't have a privacy notice about date collected by adroll my ads will be suspended.... really I need to do your job for you? Like come on. This should be provided to any potential customer by the company who makes the ads. If I take the bus is it my responsibility to put warnings signs about stayed seated?
Try other ad apps, this is trash.

Edit in response to comment, the adult content was definitely on me. But having my profile discontinued after I had that "adult" content taken off was an issue for me. Yes my ads were still suspended on my end, if it's a system problem then this needs to be looked at because again it showed suspended. I looked though my spam folders and there was nothing.

Edit#2 So after cancelling my service days ago I see a change to my PayPal, I already paid up on the day I cancelled.
So on top of all of everything else they are still charging me. Do yourself a favor if you are foolish enough to take a chance on this app and you use PayPal, cancel through PayPal once you do realize this app isn't worth the time and money.

RGL sales and service
Kanada
2 monate mit der App
AdRoll hat geantwortet 27. November 2023

Hi Ryan, thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention; it means a lot that you're keeping us informed. I'm genuinely sorry to hear that we didn't quite meet your expectations, but I'm here to make things right for you.

We recommend checking the spam or junk folder for the reset emails. Should you encounter any difficulties, we are prepared to assist you with additional troubleshooting steps. Just let us know.

Your dedication to launching the campaign is genuinely appreciated, especially considering the significant effort you've invested in creating a new profile from scratch. It is important to note that the Pixel may require a brief disconnection from the old profile and subsequent reconnection to the new one. This may explain the "Pixel Connection Lost" notification you observed, and ideally, a swift disconnection from the old profile should facilitate a seamless reconnection.

Additionally, the temporary suspension of ads was a result of adult content on your website. Once this matter was addressed, our Policy team approved the campaign. Please understand that we must adhere to the policies set by our partnered ad networks, these are crucial steps we have to follow.

Rest assured, I am at your disposal to address any further issues or concerns you may have. I have sent an email and await your response. Rest assured, we can collaboratively work towards a resolution that satisfies both parties.

Once again, I appreciate your efforts and understating; our sincere apologies for any inconvenience these issues may have caused.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Warmest regards,
Tatiana

Bearbeitet am 24. Februar 2019

Too simple tool for retargeting ads, save your money and use google shopping. Also it adds an extra cookie popup

Souk Natural
Niederlande
9 monate mit der App
21. September 2018

Spend $ 2000, only 25 website clicks. Very unsatisfied.
Made 6 campaigns but nothing. This is disappointing and losing money.

Spandexbyyard
24. März 2018

Holy cow. These guys are impossible. I have days into trying to work with them to get a set of ads up. They designed the ads then took them down because the ads they designed somehow broke their rules. There support attempts to be helpful but can't answer why my ads keep getting taken down and promise to get back to me. It is like bugging someone to take my money. I would give worse than 1 star if there was such a thing. There has to be another solution. I would say a better solution but no solution is better than what I have dealt with here. I read all the good reviews and not sure what they are all about but that certainly has not been my experience.

Shatter Batter
Bearbeitet am 3. August 2023

AD ROLL DOESN’T WORK. DON’T USE IT! They sucker you into buying a membership that you can’t get out of. There are other free options out there that works a lot better such as Taboola (which is the same platform they use), AdWords, MSN Ads and more. I signed up because I was given an account manager that helped me manage my account and I thought she was going to make this easy. Well, she helped me create ad campaigns and creatives with MISTAKES on it that were used in paid ads. I thought having an account manager was to help me, not for me to double check her work. She eventually stopped responding and I don’t know what happened to me. No one at Ad Roll said anything either. After complaining, Tatiana appeared and she has been wonderful in trying to help me. But ultimately, even with her excellent customer service and support, Ad Roll just doesn't work. She is trying to help me make this work, but until it works. I need to warn other Sellers about this platform because I wish I read the other 84 one star reviews before I paid for a membership. If they just refunded me, I would not have complained.

If you already paid for Ad Roll and find yourself in a similar situation, leave a 1 star review so we can contact each other to try find a way to get our refunds. Please feel free to reach out to me directly too.

I don’t write complaints, but this company is a scam and people need to stay away from them.

Sapo All Natural
AdRoll hat geantwortet 28. Juni 2023

Hello,

Tatiana here from the AdRoll Customer Support Team.
I wanted to express my gratitude for sharing your feedback with us.

I'm truly sorry to hear that the results of your campaigns did not meet your expectations, and that you experienced some issues with the Free Ads Request. Please know that we take your concerns seriously and are committed to addressing them promptly. Our goal is to ensure your satisfaction throughout the entire process.

I have already contacted you via email, and I kindly request that you take a moment to check your inbox. I genuinely hope to have the opportunity to rebuild your trust and showcase the exceptional quality of service we are renowned for.

Warmest regards,