Gesamtbewertung
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 19 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
21. Dezember 2023

Simple to set up and the tech support is fantastic, but the best is that IT WORKS! We have a great ROI although mostly using the retargeting feature.
It integrates with Shopify seamlessly and I believe that is an APP that is a must for a new or established business.
Ciao!
Marco

Artistica.com
Fast 5 jahre mit der App
19. Dezember 2023

Our monthly revenue has finally begun to take off after working with AdRoll. Thank you so much for making it easy to grow and prosper!

Goodbye UTI at The Newtriment Store
5 monate mit der App
23. November 2023

Customer service is very good. Extremely helpful with walking me through important changes. Shout out to Manoj for help on US Thanksgiving!

Baby Merlin's Magic Sleepsuit
3 monate mit der App
5. November 2023

AdRoll on Shopify is a game-changer. Their 24/7 support is top-notch (special thanks to Uday!), and they've made ad campaigns a breeze. The integration with Shopify saves time, and the Shopify ad credits month offsets costs.

PROS:
Exceptional support
Seamless Shopify integration
Financial support with Shopify ad credits

CONS:
Requires some patience for the algorithm to learn and target effectively.

In summary, AdRoll for Shopify is a must-try for eCommerce businesses. Outstanding support, seamless integration, and cost-saving incentives make it an excellent choice. Just be patient for optimal results.

Tavy Tavy
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
30. November 2023

Straight forward plugin to help advertise our business.

Reebok Australia
Australien
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
19. Januar 2024

Support is really great, I can not fault them at all. They are very very helpful and they support me through everything.

SmartwhipUK
Vereinigtes Königreich
2 tage mit der App
7. November 2023

Very friendly and helpful, Prerana helped me with my issue and sorted it in five minutes, thank you!!!!

MrInappropriate
Vereinigtes Königreich
Etwa ein monat mit der App
6. Dezember 2023

Great for retargeting, great team, highly recommend.

ACal Clothing
Vereinigte Staaten
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
30. September 2023

I installed AdRoll on one of my accounts and wanted to change it to another account but some issue came up. I contacted support and they worked relentlessly to fix the problem. Tatiana was giving me updates the whole way and we got the problem solved in no time.

The app itself is working great and easy to use. I will still explore more to get the most of it, but I was already impressed by the amazing customer service!

Sedona Face
Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
24 tage mit der App
8. August 2023

I have been using AdRoll for several years for my small business. I started with doing ad displays and now pay for the email & ads. It is perfect for what I need. Since I have a small team, they make it easy for me to start running ads both web and social media. I can see everything on one dashboard. Since it's connected to my shopify, they automatically segment my visitors for me making targeting even easier. I recommend AdRoll to every business owner, especially if you're busy and don't have the time to run ads.

Wonder Curl