AdRoll Marketing & Advertising

• 評価の1%は2つ星です
  • 評価の18%は1つ星です
304件のレビュー
2023年1月25日

great service and great customer support aswell as an optimized look feel and gestures i love using adroll as my main ad provider

Simple Wellness
アプリの利用期間:7日
2023年1月25日

Great support and nothing to complain about! Highly recommend if you are ready to see how display ads can work for you.

Phase 5 Wakesurf Boards
アプリの利用期間:5年弱
2023年1月18日

I reached out to AdRoll support about my integration with Shopify. Rohini R was incredible. He was very knowledgeable about the integration process and wasable to help me with my integration. Thanks so much.

Stenhouse Publishers
アプリの利用期間:約1ヶ月
2023年1月6日

Great assistance, fast reply by customer help. Fast and knowledgeble answers. Didn't used for so long to review my best :)

Earthgoodslife.com
リトアニア
アプリの利用期間:26日
2023年1月5日

I am very happy with their service, Gauri is very helpful and patient and helped me through the set up.

Mommies Best Mall
ノルウェー
アプリの利用期間:19日
2022年12月24日

I have received a great support from Ankita B , very nice this is that kind of support am looking for , again thank you for your great support.

JOBYBESTONLINEPRODUCTS LLC
アプリの利用期間:約7時間
2022年12月12日

The app is very easy to use and the support team is very helpful. We are a small company with a small budget but they still treat us like a valued customer.

Get The Tea
アプリの利用期間:3ヶ月
2022年12月10日

AdRoll is a wonderful addition to my shopify store. Customer Service is exceptional! Highly recommend for any size business. They have many different options for any business..

Contemporary Cornerz
アプリの利用期間:約10時間
2022年12月9日

The best support team I have ever met. They are kind and respectful. For example if you don't understand they will take you through it slowly till you understand.

Faceless
イギリス
アプリの利用期間:3日
2022年12月8日

Customer service is on top! Yes it's confusing at first but they're really helpful and answered all my questions and showed me exactly how to use this app

BrieGlam