Classificação geral
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 71% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 6% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 18% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
Data de edição: 18 de junho de 2023

Update after AdRoll answer: Just proving this third party app recommended by Shopify is a scam. They claim I opted out to receive invoices which is something I never did and does not even make sense to have done. I have been working with Shopify and the app store since 5 years now and I have never had such issues and charges for an app we have never used: 80 USD per month! Unbelievable.

Be careful! This app is a total scam. There is NO free plan and if you uninstall it from Shopify store, they still charge you so you need to specifically cancel via their portal. Also, they DO NOT send invoices if you do not "tick" on a specific place in their settings so if you miss the payments in your account statement (like I did), they will continue charging you without giving you any notice even though you do not use their service at all. And no refund! I could not even run and test their service due to currency issues on their side. @Shopify, do you even read the feedback about the apps you offer on your store? I can see a lot of similar cases and no action taken neither by you, neither by Adroll.

Drekka
Bulgária
Mais de 1 ano usando o app
AdRoll deixou uma resposta 16 de junho de 2023

Hi there,

Tatiana from AdRoll's Customer Support team here.

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. I truly appreciate your constructive input as it helps us identify areas where we can enhance our services and ensure that our valued customers feel confident and well taken care of.

I understand that you may be experiencing frustration due to several concerns, and I would be happy to address them individually below.

We do offer a Free plan called "Ads Only" with no platform charges. It allows you to run Web Display ads using our Dynamic CPM pricing model. The plan you were charged for is our paid Marketing and Ads Plus package, which includes additional features like importing social channels, unlimited emails, marketing recipes, and Ad Credits for web campaigns.

Deleting the AdRoll app from your Shopify store doesn't automatically cancel the paid package as this is a different platform. You need to cancel the plan from your dashboard settings if you no longer wish to use it. By doing so, you can avoid further charges.

By default, invoices are sent to your mailbox. However, if you manually opted out of receiving them, you may not receive invoices via email.

Regarding refunds, customers are responsible for purchasing or canceling our paid subscription plans. If technical issues prevented you from utilizing the plan or canceling it, we can investigate and consider a complete refund. However, as a courtesy, our Finance team can refund up to one month's package amount.

We understand that you have raised concerns, and I want to assure you that our manager is actively addressing them. Your feedback is highly valuable to us, and we take it seriously. We are committed to making improvements based on your input to enhance your experience with our services.

Please let us know if there's anything else we may assist you with, we are always there for you.

7 de setembro de 2023

The onboarding process was very smooth, and their team has been actively involved with our campaigns since day one. I'm really surprised at how 'hands-on' they've been compared to other agencies/platforms.

The app works fine. We've had no issues.

The Balcony Garden
Austrália
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
Data de edição: 3 de agosto de 2023

AD ROLL DOESN’T WORK. DON’T USE IT! They sucker you into buying a membership that you can’t get out of. There are other free options out there that works a lot better such as Taboola (which is the same platform they use), AdWords, MSN Ads and more. I signed up because I was given an account manager that helped me manage my account and I thought she was going to make this easy. Well, she helped me create ad campaigns and creatives with MISTAKES on it that were used in paid ads. I thought having an account manager was to help me, not for me to double check her work. She eventually stopped responding and I don’t know what happened to me. No one at Ad Roll said anything either. After complaining, Tatiana appeared and she has been wonderful in trying to help me. But ultimately, even with her excellent customer service and support, Ad Roll just doesn't work. She is trying to help me make this work, but until it works. I need to warn other Sellers about this platform because I wish I read the other 84 one star reviews before I paid for a membership. If they just refunded me, I would not have complained.

If you already paid for Ad Roll and find yourself in a similar situation, leave a 1 star review so we can contact each other to try find a way to get our refunds. Please feel free to reach out to me directly too.

I don’t write complaints, but this company is a scam and people need to stay away from them.

Sapo All Natural
7 meses usando o app
AdRoll deixou uma resposta 28 de junho de 2023

Hello,

Tatiana here from the AdRoll Customer Support Team.
I wanted to express my gratitude for sharing your feedback with us.

I'm truly sorry to hear that the results of your campaigns did not meet your expectations, and that you experienced some issues with the Free Ads Request. Please know that we take your concerns seriously and are committed to addressing them promptly. Our goal is to ensure your satisfaction throughout the entire process.

I have already contacted you via email, and I kindly request that you take a moment to check your inbox. I genuinely hope to have the opportunity to rebuild your trust and showcase the exceptional quality of service we are renowned for.

Warmest regards,

11 de setembro de 2023

Adroll needs to do 3 things if they really want to succeed:

1. Launch a comprehensive and simple enough video education course for clients.
2. Increase transparency of which specific transaction were linked to the sale, so that the merchant could understand if it is a new business brought though adroll a barely old customer who would buy anyway.
3. Have the courage and honesty to have their own employees answer uncomfortable questions.

Otherwise it could be pretty nice tool if you could be sure it works.

Pürblack Live Resin
8 meses usando o app
29 de agosto de 2023

AdRoll has been a great addition to our advertising arsenal. The support is very helpful and setup is pretty straightforward. We've been running a few campaigns over the course of 6 months or so and have been pleasantly surprised at our results. The integration with Shopify really helps propel their services to the next level. The ability to easily leverage our data from Shopify makes AdRoll stand above the competition. Give them a shot, you'll be happy!

SewingMachine.com
5 meses usando o app
Data de edição: 18 de março de 2024

Manoj was very helpful when it came to integration and overall customer support!

RBA Skincare
9 meses usando o app
11 de setembro de 2023

Never used this app. Once you have added your card details, you cannot remove them. Also, when checking with their customer support agent, they stated they have to contact a different department to do that. I did not even use their service, and they have still deducted from my account without asking. It feels like a scam, and do not put your valuable money into this app.

shineoflife
Sri Lanka
4 meses usando o app
AdRoll deixou uma resposta 12 de setembro de 2023

Hello there,

I am Rohini from the AdRoll's Customer Support Team.

Firstly, I'd thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I am sorry that it was not a positive one, and I sincerely regret any inconvenience it might caused.

We want every customer’s experience to be the best possible, and we work hard to make sure that happens. That being said, I would like to assure you that adding the payment card is required to run the campaigns and it is securely stored with us. The payment card can be removed by our Finance team only when the account is inactive.

Also, I've reviewed your account and could see that earlier you were on the Marketing & Ads Plus free trial which was converted to a paid plan. That's the reason, the charge has occurred. To provide you with accurate and comprehensive information about our policies, I'd recommend referring to the Terms of Service (https://help.adroll.com/hc/en-us/articles/360041269891-NextRoll-Terms-of-Service-Updated-July-2022-) that were agreed upon in the initial sign-up process regarding the charges/refund.

I'd love to follow up with you and have contacted you via email. Please take a moment to check your inbox whenever you have time. I hope for the opportunity to regain your trust and demonstrate the quality of service that we are known for.

Thank you!

3 de agosto de 2023

I was very excited in the beginning, but then we come very disappointed. When I ask him for assistance and support. I am visually impaired after setting it up the next screens to control. The ads are not functional at all. I cannot click anything on the screen I told them for assistance that this is not in compliance they haven't even acknowledged, I don't know what it takes when pitch people blow you off because you have a disability or asking for assistance they don't give a damn but you got to take your money I had someone else assist me I'm starting a campaign putting the credit card number in and they charge me $70 right at the top 10 I'm getting some stats on the screen and I asked him that I need assistance and I want my money back for charging me ahead of time they're telling me who the campaigns not there but there's just distichs that show me that there is either way it's a frivolous example of what support supposed to be there not looking into the problems just trying to gratify themselves. It's very sad that one individual our business has to give up other efforts.

Citizens For Jorge Zavala
5 meses usando o app
AdRoll deixou uma resposta 8 de agosto de 2023

Hi George!

This is Rohini from AdRoll's Customer Support Team.

Firstly, I'd thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent experience with us. We greatly value your input and are genuinely sorry to hear about your dissatisfaction.

We understand how important it is to have a seamless and positive experience with our services, and we deeply regret any inconvenience you may have encountered.

Regarding the perceived charge, I'd want to clarify that no amount was collected from your account. The amount of $70 was for the authorization (not an actual charge) which happens when a campaign is launched or the budget is updated for an existing campaign. Trust me, these are just for the validation process and we void the authorization amount immediately from our end. You may refer to this help article to know about authorizations - https://help.adroll.com/hc/en-us/articles/360049332892-Payment-Method-Authorization-

Coming to the ads that are not running, kindly know that we have a few restrictions and you could find our policies overview here: https://help.adroll.com/hc/en-us/articles/360030884472-Advertising-Policies-Overview

Once again, I sincerely apologize for any frustration or inconvenience you've experienced. Also, I'd love to follow up with you personally and address all your concerns that can help understand our platform, hence, I will write a detailed email. I hope that helps.

Regards,

Data de edição: 30 de outubro de 2023

Dear AdRoll Team and potential AdRoll users,

I'm going to share my experiences with AdRoll one by one. Let me start by saying that working with AdRoll is a waste of time and money.

I installed the AdRoll application, but the dashboard is overly complex and not user-friendly.

I created an ad in my AdRoll account and tested it for a week. During this time, I sent seven emails to the AdRoll team, and while I did receive seven replies, not a single one of my questions was answered.

I communicated with the AdRoll team, expressing that I had set up the ads but found the dashboard too confusing. I suggested that they handle the general settings because I was looking for a long-term partnership, but no one showed any interest in assisting me.

I haven't seen any results from AdRoll advertisements. My money went to waste.

I didn't get any return, not even 1%, from AdRoll ads. In fact, I didn't even get any traffic. I reached out to the support team and proposed making adjustments, explaining the situation, and offering suggestions, but I still couldn't find a solution. My balance is decreasing every day, but I haven't received any support or conversions.

In conclusion, think twice before working with AdRoll. There is no support, and you'll never get answers to your questions. The dashboard is overly complex, and there is no support for your ad campaigns – you'll just be left hanging.

Sincerely, Lady Ros

------
31.10.2023
Hello, I appreciate your response, but I'm not sure if you're aware that your previous answers still didn't address my issues. The responses you provided didn't offer any solutions to the problems I'm experiencing. Additionally, £14 was deducted from my account, and I made a payment, but I've sent you seven emails with questions and received no support. Furthermore, there hasn't been any improvement in my advertisements. Please provide clear answers after fully understanding all of my questions and concerns. Vague responses won't resolve the issues. Wishing you a productive day.

Lady Ros
Reino Unido
14 dias usando o app
AdRoll deixou uma resposta 30 de outubro de 2023

Update: 02.11.2023

Hi there! Thanks for getting back to me. I totally understand your situation, and I'm ready to help you out with all the details. I can provide screenshots and video recordings to make everything crystal clear for you. Just to clarify, I'm eligible to share the necessary information (your private details from your profile), but I kindly ask that you respond to my email for a smoother conversation.

For now, let's talk about that £14 you mentioned. It's important to note that it wasn't a charge but actually an authorization. The authorization was triggered when you launched a campaign on 10/17/2023. You're on an automated post-paid billing plan, which means you'll be charged weekly for the impressions served by the campaign for the previous week. To ensure that your payment method can cover the weekly campaign budget and minimize any risk of issues, we run these authorizations. The funds are voided by AdRoll immediately, but your bank might hold them briefly if they suspect any unauthorized activity. You might want to check with your bank about this authorization that could still be pending.

Payment Method Authorization https://help.adroll.com/hc/en-us/articles/360049332892-Payment-Method-Authorization-#:~:text=The%20authorization%20amount%20equals%20the,within%20the%20last%2090%20days.

The screenshot from the help center article: https://app.screencast.com/rJ70eKnYpk3RD

So, my suggestion is to get in touch with your bank and clear this up. It'll help resolve the situation faster.

Again, I kindly ask that you respond to my email titled "Shopify Review: Addressing Concerns," which I sent as Tatiana. Together, we can work on finding a solution that works for both parties. Collaboration is the key here, and I appreciate your cooperation.

Looking forward to your email response.

Warm regards,
_____

Hello there! Thank you for sharing such detailed feedback. I've taken a good look at your situation and I'm all set to provide insights on the concerns.

It seems like some of requests could have gone smoother. But please understand that not all requests can be handled by our Customer Support team alone. We're here to give you a hand and guide you through the necessary steps. However, there are certain procedures that our team can't handle and needs your cooperation.
Also, I've noticed that there haven't been any recent invoices paid, and the only one currently past due has led to the suspension of your profile due to non-payment. So, just to be clear, you haven't spent any money with us yet.

I want you to know that I'm here to guide you through all the steps to ensure your experience with us is top-notch, that's why I've reached out via email.

Wishing you a fantastic rest of the day, and I'm eagerly awaiting your response.

Best regards,

1 de junho de 2023

Tatiana has been very helpful, and I hope that the sales performance is also as good as the help that I received setting it up.

Nakin Skincare
Reino Unido
8 meses usando o app
AdRoll deixou uma resposta 2 de agosto de 2023

Hi there,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review! We truly appreciate your kind words and are excited to hear about your positive experience with us.

If you have any questions or need any assistance, please feel free to reach out to us anytime. We're here to help and ensure your satisfaction.

Once again, thank you for choosing us and for being a valued customer.

Cheers!