AdRoll E‑Commerce Marketing

AdRoll E‑Commerce Marketing

by AdRoll

Marketing automation with ads for growing e-commerce brands

Axis Drones

We tried Adroll in the past with OK results, just installed again and WOW did they make things easier to setup and get started! I would definitely recommend this app if you are looking for easy retargeting and PPC ads, we had traffic in the first 24 hours! http://aerixdrones.com

Standdesk Two

Great for remarketing! Easy interface, too.

Awesome Sauce Gifts

AdRoll is a fantastic App and Service. Re-targeting is very important for any business and AdRoll really does it well. They create stunning ads and manage campaigns seamlessly. I give them 5 stars and would highly recommend.

Yellowdwarf

I was concerned by the 1-star reviews I saw here and asked AdRoll about it. It turns out most of these people had issues with the billing system, which has since been changed.

My experience: great results, but you should understand how the platform works, and be sure to get an account manager. This is an "app" in shopify but it actually is used on a ton of platforms. They create all of your ads, which is nice. Also the billing and reporting is really straightforward.

If you are getting a decent amount of traffic and can get on board with one of the AdRoll account managers, this is a great platform. If you're just getting started and only have a few visitors and want to do everything yourself, then maybe look elsewhere.

Shahla Karimi

The AdRoll team created my ads and had me up and running same day during a busy holiday season. Since starting re-targeting ads in Nov 2016, I have had a 2.3X return on investment with AdRoll. It's a no-brainer for any small or large business.

Betterjustbuy

Good app. They will do all the job for your ad. no worry for marketing anymore.
www.intechzion.com

Filiplenz

Good app. Easy to use.
www.filiplenz.de

Luca Chiara

https://luca-chiara.myshopify.com absolutely love this app... So easy to use. Their team is so great at helping you create amazing ads, takes mins to post them and the results solid. All around very very pleased!

Northern Kids

Terrific extension and super easy to get going off the hop

Angrykittyonline

I have to say so far this app and the service they give me is the best service i have ever had right next to shopify Service!!

They help me with anything i need and never say no! They really rock I love them.

This app was a simple easy set up and nothing about it was confusing and you can place ads all over the internet, i have tried many apps and this is one of the best so far.

Thanks Guys & Ladies - very happy!

www.dirtysouthvintage.com