AdRoll Advertising & Marketing

AdRoll Advertising & Marketing

by AdRoll

Run ads on Google, Facebook and Instagram

LUXE B PAMPAS GRASS

I reached out to get help and they responded that they wouldn't invest time with me to understand your platform unless I expressed how much money I would spend

March 23, 2020

Hello!

We are extremely sorry to have left such an impression on you.

Please know that we are more than happy to work with, and provide all the support needed, to advertisers of all the sizes, no matter the budget. While it’s true that additional levels of support, such as phone support, is something reserved to higher spending accounts, we are available on chats and via email to every advertiser, regardless if they are spending or not.

We admit that our interaction could have been conducted better, and we’ve had a manager follow up with you directly with more details. We would greatly appreciate you extending the courtesy of responding to that email thread and consider receiving further help from our team.

Trendia

We used adroll for about 3 months and we were excited when we signed up, but it was a disaster for most of the journey. the results were poor with an average ROAS of less than 1. Our account manager promised a lot of things along the way that was never implemented. Calls were scheduled that was cancelled without notice or reason, so eventually, we had enough and uninstalled the app.
Also, their reporting is off, so make sure you have your own tracking as well.

Loyal Build

Worst experience the second time, Not approved charges $$$ and never get money back, NO customer service support by phone. Don't use this app and this company!!!

December 9, 2019

Hello there,

This is Ewa from AdRoll's Marketing team.

We have investigated your account and noticed a few tickets related to the described issue. Do you mind checking the #1205439 ticket at loyalbuildinfo@gmail.com? Also, we got in touch with Kristin Garrett, please do respond to the emails generated, once you have a minute, we'll be happy to explain the payment method authorizations further.

Appreciate your understanding,

Zartoni

Horrible app. Horrible performance.
Our remarketing campaigns do 4X on every other platform, after 2K on adroll, we are getting an ROI of 0.01 per click conversions.
Don't waste your money and don't expect results.
Be ready to loose money

November 14, 2019

Hello there,

This is Ewa from AdRoll's Marketing team.

Firstly, I wanted to thank you for your honest assessment of your experience with AdRoll. I am very sorry to hear we haven’t met your expectations. Our team has just followed up with you to understand the improvements needed to earn your recommendation and offer my help with any problems you’re having.

Ultra Seller

I use this application but it is time for the software and platform experience to improve. They have very old ads, they must update the platform more, listen more to the client and stop seeing only their benefit. The ads show the comparative price instead of the actual price, it is a software disaster, they charge the money and the ads last forever to approve them, what kind of service is this? Shopify should not let these applications work under your shoulder, what they do is go to companies instead of helping them to get up. I do not recommend this application.

November 14, 2019

Hello there,

This is Ewa from AdRoll's Marketing Team.

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we’re doing. I am very sorry to hear we haven’t met your expectations. Our Customer Support Leadership Team has just followed up with you, please do let us know if there is anything more we can do to earn your recommendation.

Goodness Me!

Steer clear as they figure out their re-branding. Not only do they track conversions based on impressions (customer sees the ad then purchases then they attribute the sale to their efforts...) After years of service, they suddenly installed a GDPR popup without consulting with us first. We are a Canadian company that does not do business in the EU. Total waste of time and lack of oversight.

October 10, 2019

Hello there!

This is Ewa from AdRoll's Marketing Team.

Firstly, I wanted to thank you for your honest assessment of your experience with AdRoll. I am very sorry to hear we haven’t met your expectations. If you have time, I’d love to follow up with you to understand the improvements needed and offer my help with any problems you’re having. We have reached out to you via email, please do let us know if there is anything we can do to earn your recommendation.

Thank you!

LAMADA SHOP

You deduct our test account for more than 70 $, but there is no refund to our account.
You are very bad.

Souk Natural

Too simple tool for retargeting ads, save your money and use google shopping. Also it adds an extra cookie popup

Chillin & Killin

I used this app to trying and grow traffic and conversion to out website. Unfortunately we made a significant loss and didn't even break even over the 6/7 weeks.

The team are very helpful but this wasn't a success for us,

HERSTORM

Terrible. The integration of adroll with facebook has resulted in me losing access to my facebook account as an admin. Waiting in the dark for some resolution, but a complete disgrace. Do not download and integrate.