AdRoll Marketing & Advertising

Ads on Google, Facebook, Instagram & TikTok + Unlimited Email

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Sunsey Sunglasses

Location Spain

I think it's a great platform for SMB businesses and I like the fact that it's super easy to set up and also you have access 98% publisher sites including social media on manageable on one dashboard.

Fancy And Fit

I've heard good things about Adroll and that's why we started to use it. I was more impressed by the customer support over chat. They are quick and I think this is what every business needs. Quick help and straight back to business :)

3V Gear

We have used AdRoll for a few years now and have kept them between moving from Magento to BigCommerce and now Shopify. The experience is much better with Shopify and it was very easy to install. We use AdRoll almost exclusively for retargeting our web customers. I like that we can have all of our retargeting ads (web and Facebook/Instagram) all in one place. I have only had to use their customer service a few times and they were easy to work with and insightful. The last customer service person I spoke with actually reviewed some of the ads we were running, which had nothing to do with the problem I was having, and gave me some recommendations to make the ads better. It was nice to have someone that actually was interested in us being more effective and profitable. We will continue to use them in the future.

July 31, 2020

Hello there,

This is Ewa from AdRoll's Marketing team.

Appreciate your feedback! I’m very glad to hear that we’re getting things right. You mention that the platform is easy-to-use and the Shopify integration is easy to install, that is great to hear! Feel free to email my team directly at customermarketing@adroll.com if you’re open to discussing more!

Robolink

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

We've been client for Adroll for about 5 years. It's been generally very pleasure working with them and they have been delivering somewhere around 3x - 10x ROAS with their retargeting ads. My favorite part of Adroll is having the account manager (I think they call it customer success team) who can help us to come up with great strategies how to do retargeting campaign. We had 3 different campaign managers so far, and beside 1 that wasn't good that we only worked with for few months, 2 other account manager was fantastic. Carson Ward was one is our current campaign manager, and it's such a pleasure to work with him. He made amazing recommendation, the outcome that he brought to our digital marketing was very satisfactory. I'd highly recommend Adroll!

Shady Rays® | Polarized Sunglasses

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Adroll has an amazing team to work with, and a platform that we have found an incredible amount of success on!

July 22, 2020

Hello there!

This is Ewa from AdRoll's Marketing Team. Thanks for a great review! Please keep in mind that our team is always ready to assist and answer any questions you may have. Feel free to reach out to me as well!

Copper Key Co.

Great ad support. They are very knowledgeable and able to make live improvements to your campaigns.

Turbie Twist

Time spent using app About 2 years

Excellent customer service and results! Started getting conversions the first day with remarketing.

Lashes By Kins LLC

love AdRoll so far. Has increased my sales and is very easy to use with great customer service whenever needed.

NaturalAnnie Essentials

Time spent using app About 1 year

Best customer service ever! Thanks Ewa for getting us on the right path with our candle ads! Can't wait to start seeing amazing results!

Home on the Swan

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

Simple integration with Shopify. When compared to configuring FB Ads and Google Ads from the ground up massive time saver. Recommended by https://homeontheswan.com/

February 6, 2020

Hello there,

This is Ewa from AdRoll's Marketing team.

It's always great to see such feedback from our advertisers, hope you're finding AdRoll well! If you had to pick the one thing that impressed you most about your AdRoll experience, what would it be?

If interested, send us an email at customermarketing@adroll.com, and we will set up some time to chat.