AdRoll Marketing & Advertising

Ads on Google, Facebook, Instagram & TikTok + Unlimited Email

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

MyKidsNuk

This app really helped us get traffic and sales very quickly. We were very surprised and relieved at the same time. We recommend this app.

January 10, 2020

This is Ewa from AdRoll's Marketing team.

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we’re doing! It's always great to see such feedback from our advertisers. If you had to pick the one thing that impressed you most about your AdRoll experience, what would it be?

Milena Bouquet

Time spent using app About 1 month

Easy to Install and Setup. My Flower Shop www.milenabouquet.com is using the APP and AdRoll to manage some retargeting campaigns

December 3, 2019

This is Ewa from AdRoll's Marketing team.

It's always great to see such feedback from our advertisers, hope you're finding AdRoll well! If you had to pick the one thing that impressed you most about your AdRoll experience, what would it be?

Spell & The Gypsy Collective - Australia

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 4 years

Have found working with the Adroll team really beneficial. The platform is easy to use and the team are very supportive. They've taken the time to understand our business model and provide recommendations tailored to our needs.

October 28, 2019

This is Ewa from AdRoll's Marketing team.

If interested, send us an email at customermarketing@adroll.com, and we will set up some time to chat. Also, do you mind sharing the email address associated with your AdRoll's account? I'll be happy to take a look!

Candlemart.com

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I've been using this app for about a year now, and I've received great customer support. The app is easy to use. I love the reporting!

October 21, 2019

Hello there,

This is Ewa from AdRoll's Marketing Team.

General Knot & Co.

Time spent using app Almost 6 years

We've used AdRoll for years with great success and began setting it up to help a new evolution of our business. Very easy integration with Shopify. Important to note- while AdRoll works very well on its own and for the most part requires very little monitoring, the AdRoll chat team (24/7) is always ready to help with suggestions to improve performance. Their insight and experience make all the difference. We have come to rely on Adroll's retargeting campaigns, which are very effective in balancing our outward advertising campaigns. Thank you!

Faherty Brand

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

I used this app to send our product feed directly from Shopify to Adroll, it worked well and I would recommend using it.

Dermapaw

I love AdRoll. Not only is it much more efficient than Google or Facebook re-targeting, but the creative options are way better. It's easier and much more flexible and I really like the dashboard. My account executive, Noelle is a huge help. She understands our business and what we're trying to do, and has helped me considerably - learning the app, improving our targeting - she even made a bunch of ads for me (and they looked really great).

Best of all, Noelle is just as enthusiastic about our products as we are, maybe even more so. After doing this for 11 years, we needed a fresh perspective and Noelle is just perfect. She brings extensive knowledge and has already come up with some excellent ideas that I never would have thought of without her.

Get the app, it's good. But the people that come with it are even more impressive.

RagingDeals

Very easy to use for retargeting! The dashboard makes it easy to view my results from the campaigns.

Jack & Winn Apparel Co.

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

So far so good! My account rep keeps in touch regularly to give me updates and we've seen an increase in sales. Thanks AdRoll.

Dropnos

Great App and great team for support. They responded to my request quickly and was able to solve my problem in no time.