AdRoll Marketing & Advertising

AdRoll Marketing & Advertising

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4)
Developer
August 27, 2020

The Adroll app is a great option for a one click install. Adroll is retargeting for your Shopify shop, and it's simple to use and cost effective.

Koch Ford Lincoln
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
August 26, 2020

We have been using AdRoll across multiple brands for over a year now and have seen some amazing results! Their retargeting capabilities are second to none and ensure you are at the front of returning and new customers minds. We have seen accelerated growth and gained a better understanding of our consumers behaviours/needs. Would highly recommend to anyone looking at a platform with cost effective marketing campaigns.

Skinny Tan
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
Edited August 25, 2020

Adroll has been a big help over the past year to help round out our small marketing team. They had provided us guidance and assistance in campaigns and strategies that have helped us navigate through a difficult and unpredictable 2020. We are looking to a fruitful holiday season.

Jetty
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
August 25, 2020

We use AdRoll to manage all of our retargeting in one place (FB, Display Ads etc.) We understand the importance of staying front of mind of our customers through retargeting and through AdRoll we have been able to do this as effectively as possible. Shout out to our amazing account manager Diksha for genuinely caring about our business & working with us to get the best outcome!

OiOi
Time spent using app: 5 months
August 24, 2020

AdRoll is an excellent platform to accelerate growth. It's enabled us to gain a deeper understanding of our customers, improving outcomes and ultimately build even greater brand loyalty. We are blessed to have an incredibly proactive account manager and the whole team behind the platform provide outstanding support, helping us to achieve our business goals. Having worked with other solutions, this is our preferred partner of choice.

Arnhem Clothing
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
August 20, 2020

Adroll has been the most consistently excellent user experience of any marketing strategy we use. We have an assigned account manager (Tracie) who actively wants to see us succeed. She checks in with me more than I contact her and we meet at minimum, once per quarter, to make sure our marketing strategies are working and we keep our content fresh. We see some excellent ROI and I would recommend adroll to anyone in any industry.

Power Tank
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
August 18, 2020

Great customer service and a user-friendly interface. Gets me a lot of traffic every day and has some smart AI campaigns to offer as well.

Dancing with Goats
Germany
Time spent using app: 3 months
August 13, 2020

I've been using this app for my ads and my campaign. I really do love the apps. it Is very useful. I highly recommend it.

Nirvax
Time spent using app: 9 days
AdRoll replied August 14, 2020

Hello there,

This is Ewa from AdRoll's Marketing team.

It's always great to see such feedback from our advertisers, hope you're finding AdRoll well! If you had to pick the one thing that impressed you most about your AdRoll experience, what would it be?

If interested, send us an email at customermarketing@adroll.com, and we will set up some time to chat.

Cheers,

Ewa

Edited August 11, 2020

We use this app for digital display ads on third party websites, and it has really help supplement our paid strategy in addition to ads on social media. The interface is really easy to use and once you set it up, they just run automatically and it's an easy way to generate revenue without thinking about it constantly. We see at least a 3.5 ROAS every month and are very pleased with these results! It has also been very easy to get help from AdRoll, and Tracie especially has been super helpful with growing our strategy and encouraging us to try new kind of ads. I highly recommend AdRoll to anyone looking to grow their marketing strategy!

P.L.A.Y.
Time spent using app: About 1 month
August 6, 2020

AdRoll is a must for e-commerce at scale, remarketing through their robust suite of media and content publications is great and their support is always on point! Using their dynamic ad creative for Shopify Campaigns is definitely a favorite for our marketing team.

Sandboxx