AdRoll Marketing & Advertising

Ads on Google, Facebook, Instagram & TikTok + Unlimited Email

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Nopstores

Location Finland

Edit: Soon after the review they fixed the problem for me.

Worst support I have ever seen. The "team" has no idea what they are doing. I have a problem that prevents me from using the app, very simple problem that they have no idea how to fix. I'm happy to change this review later if they get something done. I have tried to get this fixed forever now but the support is full of unprofessional people who have no idea what they are doing.

Mewe Accessories

Location Australia
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

good app used it for a while now happy but not over excited about it just happy

Brothbaby

Time spent using app About 2 years

Easy-to-use app for running web and Facebook ads. Love the easy setup for dynamic product ads and the reporting tools available. The ROI on the retargeting campaigns is better than we've seen on other platforms and we're already seeing a great bump in new traffic from running "Prospecting" campaigns. Would recommend!

Toki Mats

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app! Makes it so easy to run multiple ads, across multiple placements, against your main goal. The automation makes management super easy for a small biz like ours- the allocates budget, picks placements and creatives according to what is performing best. So easy! Performance is pretty great too ;) Definitely recommend!

Vitaclean Shower

Great service. The ads go to the right places and our CPA is the lowest so far from any service we used. This app plus a retargeting app is the perfect way to make quick conversions. Upping your AD spend here gives a good ROI so I wouldn't hesitate to give it a go. This is way better than FB ads (they were once good but not as effective anymore) SO I would invest more spends is AdRoll over direct FB platform. Thanks ADRoll !

Flux De Fleur

Time spent using app Over 3 years

awesome and easy to use. very effect tool when it comes to re marketing! highly recommended

Proshopworld

I work on multiple websites, quite a few for my clients and one for myself (PROShopWorld.com), I use AdRoll for all my clients and my business and return is worth every penny and every second. This is one of the best and easiest tool I have used in my 15 years of marketing experience. Amazing for brand awareness and letting your prospects know about your brand and ultimately convert them into customers.

Highly recommended.

Tovisorga

Really helpful, very easy to use, very responsive staff who will help set everything up at the drop of a hat, and so far, good return on investment, which is what it's all about.

Samarreta

Location Netherlands

Although it took some time to understand how are the things working, after our data analysis, everything was clear. ROI 7.3x is not seen commonly! Recommend

Theta Saber Mounts

Time spent using app About 3 years

I really like using this App and I would tell you to use it :)