AdRoll Marketing & Advertising

AdRoll Marketing & Advertising

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4)
Developer
Edited July 13, 2020

AdRoll is a great platform to extend your reach online and we mainly have used the retargeting portion of their platform. We really like our account manager and have seen very positive ROI figures (3x - 5x in the most conservative estimates, 10x - 15x in the more generous ones) from our spend. For the most part it's pretty hands off for a smaller team like ours and we appreciate all the support we get on the backend from them.

Gopurepressure
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
September 29, 2017

Easy to use and very responsive when you have questions. Great results!

Milk Baby Shop
Time spent using app: About 3 years
September 29, 2017

Very nice system and I am all tensions free and relaxed. I am getting very good results. Highly Recommended

Ordergiftsonline
India
Time spent using app: 3 months
September 17, 2017

Awesome app, definitely a must have if you're selling products and need to get in front of the right people at the right time.

Darqmatter Design
Time spent using app: Almost 5 years
September 16, 2017

Awesome app and a must have for e commerce!

Fairfax And Favor 2
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
September 13, 2017

Great service all around! Love working with our account manager and staying up-to-date on innovative digital marketing solutions.

Fresh Roasted Coffee
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
September 12, 2017

Amazingly quick integration and highly responsive tech support!

Retro Modding
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
September 10, 2017

Nice app, helped streamline integration.

www.pop-noggins.com.au

Pop Noggins
Time spent using app: 9 months
September 9, 2017

I would definitely recommend this app if you are looking for easy retargeting we had traffic in the first 24 hours! Adroll should start Email Markiting for india also ASAP. Over all satisfied with this App.Its really usefull app for my store www.zinnga.com

Zinnga
India
Time spent using app: About 1 year
September 6, 2017

Adroll's platform is incredibly easy to use and understand. They incorporate quantifiable data with visuals that help you understand what's working, and what isn't. If I've ever had a question about anything I see in my account the support team has ALWAYS gotten back to me very quickly. Great product with a great team. I'm extremely please with they're platform.

Patrick Adair Designs