AdRoll Marketing & Advertising

Ads on Google, Facebook, Instagram & TikTok + Unlimited Email

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Instant Print NI Ltd

Time spent using app About 1 year

Excellent customer service. I've had to used then a few times - and every time they were able to help me resolve my problems. Quick and brilliant service.

butterbykeba.com

Time spent using app About 2 months

I absolutely love Adroll. It is very liberating and a great learning experience to add this skill to my growing business. The team is super supportive and always available to assist.

Trey's Clothing CO.

So easy to use and very useful I would rate 6 if it was there. The supporters were very nice and helpful

EasyBins

The Adroll integration helps the platform stand out from other advertising options. It's an easy-to-stand-up platform that gives marketers bumper rails to kicking off their digital marketing efforts.

Zippy Pets

good app. helps you do efficient marketing, would use for my daily use, cheers. all the best Zippy pets

Bubble and Wick

Time spent using app About 1 month

Just installed this app and had a little trouble connecting my pixel. Spoke to Neha on live chat who was extremely helpful and solved my problem in no time at all. Great service!

Lugus Jewelry

Location Bulgaria

Recommend these guys, they are really helpful and ready to invest their time to help you with your ads!

Skmeico

Location India
Time spent using app About 2 hours

It got installed automatically in my store, I want to try it how it works. I will come back after one month for next review

January 21, 2022

Hello there,

This is Ewa from AdRoll's Customer Support Team.

I'm sorry to hear that you were not aware of the App being installed under your store. We have taken the time to investigate it and noticed that an account with AdRoll was created a few hours ago, the tracking code, SmartPixel has been placed by completing the Shopify integration from your side. I have just emailed you with more details on how to remove the integration, if needed.

Do you mind checking the email address associated with your AdRoll account? We'd love to understand the improvements needed to earn your recommendation and offer my help with any problems you’re having.

Thank you!

Ewa

Marblenia

Fast and friendly service, would definitely recommend. other ads applications can not even be half of this application. Thank you Anthony G. Thankyou Adroll.

Grillaholics

Time spent using app Over 4 years

AdRoll is an excellent app and the service is absolutely fantastic. Would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for retargeting.