AdRoll Marketing & Advertising

AdRoll Marketing & Advertising

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4)
Developer
October 4, 2022

Tatiana was amazing and helpful. Now hoping it converts! The implementation was smooth, and I'm hopeful sales follow.

Tupelo Goods
Time spent using app: About 4 years
September 21, 2022

Fantastisk customer support! Er dybt imponeret over deres tålmodighed og deres forståelse. Ingen spørgsmål er for små elle for store.

Gallery Vicelli
Denmark
Time spent using app: 4 months
August 17, 2022

Great support that spent the time to fully optimize my campaign. Appreciate the patience and extra time.

Hit Happy Tennis
Time spent using app: 3 months
August 16, 2022

This is my third time using Adroll. The first two times it didn't work for me and I hoping third time it will. The user experience is very good, the customer service is EXCELLENT (thanks Tantiana and Sannidhi). So lets watch this space :-)

Mayveda Jewellery
Time spent using app: 3 months
August 7, 2022

Customer service is fantastic. Nice, friendly. They help me through every single step. Highly recommend.

Nailsnhanh LLC
Time spent using app: 6 months
July 25, 2022

Ewa S. has been outstanding in helping me to understand the platform and how it works. We are working together to come up with an optimizing plan. AdRoll is helping me to reach new potential clients.

Busy Beauties
Time spent using app: 2 months
July 22, 2022

Great platform for remarketing. Customer service and support are very knowledgeable with fast response times. Good Communication with Ewa, Thanks for the amazing support.

DUBAI ALL STAR
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 4 months
June 20, 2022

AdRoll is a must for any business. Seamlessly integrates with my workflow! Highly recommend to any store running ads and is doing a lot of retargeting.

Boxing Overstock
Time spent using app: 8 months
April 24, 2022

Getting great experience by using the AdRoll system to increase our ROI and conversions.Highly Recommended

The Skin Spot
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
April 22, 2022

Amazing Customer Service! I got the guide I needed to first using this app, answered all my questions, very happy!

shophope.co