AdRoll E‑Commerce Marketing

AdRoll E‑Commerce Marketing

by AdRoll

Marketing automation with ads for growing e-commerce brands

Soco Fragrance

They claim that we made a certain amount from their retargeting, but it's inaccurate. We made $0 from their ads and retargeting, and contacting customer service is completely pointless.

Shopzenger

The customer service for this company is completely useless. Asked to fix my tracking for more than half year and still couldn't fix it. I am not even sure if the ads are even working. Complete waste of money!

Shazzyfitness

The Shopify app is flawed. We checked what they were reporting as conversions and confirmed that none of the customers they reported as converting actually came from their retargeting. This has been reported to Adroll and acknowledged as an error but so far, no explanation.

Thoroughly check their conversion reports against your own data. Without accurate conversion reporting, the app is useless.

Deli Pasty

The app seems to work pretty well and I think they are good at what they do, BUT I am disappointed with the lack of transparency regarding their pricing.

They just announce they will charge customers with a 'small' percentage of the adds campaign but this is not quite the truth... While building-up my budget I contacted their chat support to ask for their pricing, and I discovered some contradictory things:

1. I was told that they actually charge 35% on the campaign value... which is not a 'small' percentage.
2. Then I was told by the support person that they charged their 'network partners'... Do they charge both their partners and their customers?

I never obtained a clear straightforward answer from the support team regarding pricing.

I don't care how much money AdRoll makes as far as I am told how much I will pay and I get the service I am paying for. If they have a good App why do they hide something such important as pricing?

I have installed their App to run some tests but I haven't done so yet until I obtain their pricing crystal clear, specially after reading the credit card revolving charges without prior notice. I am ready to change my review once things are clear to me.

The ball is in your court AdRoll

Prettyplease123

VERY DISAPPOINTED they tempt you with a free $60 "try adroll for free" is what they claim, the reality? they charge your credit card each week without any consent or notification of how much it will be. $30 per week they have been charging me and i had no idea as i was told i had a $60 free trial and didn't agree to any further spend beyond that. This is my first bad experience with a shopify app and i would suggest you stay well clear!

Stank Be Gone

Said above "Your first $60 is free. After that, AdRoll is priced for performance." Yeah, my A**! Within an hour of setting up my campaign with them I got billed for over $210.00. Right off of my credit card. RUN!

Mnlstreetwear

Adroll just keeps charging your card without notification!

1 2 3 4 6 Next