AdRoll Marketing & Advertising

Ads on Google, Facebook, Instagram & TikTok + Unlimited Email

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Equinutritive

I've just launched my first campaign so can't comment on the campaign results yet but their support team were very quick at responding and very helpful with my query. So far so good!

RARE.

Today is my first day on AdRoll and I contacted chat support with some quick questions that I had. Gary O. went above and beyond answering my questions and making sure that I was set up for success down the road.

Mycle Bikes

The use of UTMs and Ad Library can be a bit confusing when setting up. However, customer support is fantastic and will help you with everything

Gardenesque

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great app, great results and very helpful customer service. A welcome addition to our digital marketing strategy

BePure Wellness

Location New Zealand

Good customer service, shout out to Rishiraj for helping me set up my integration quickly and easily :)

Davipro

I'm very appreciate this app, easy to install as well as the great customer service. Special thank to Uday K, he is very knowledgeable and have an awesome customer representative skill.

Reparex Australia - Grey Hair Treatment

Location Australia
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

AdRoll can really do some heavy lifting for your campaign. However, sometimes you might be unsure about a few things, so I reached out for help and within minutes I was connected to Sannidhi. He was very knowledgeable and also very supportive to answer my questions. Exchanges of the screenshots were also very helpful. For me it's extremely important to have that quick and accurate customer service. Saying that, it's also very rare to find it with other companies. That's why Adroll deserves a 5 stars rating.

JS Dental Lab

Time spent using app About 1 year

The support staff is very helpful and knowledgeable!
The staff was able to troubleshoot and provide optimizing actions.

Kayagi Pillows

Time spent using app About 1 month

Super easy to use and fantastic customer service. Perfect for people who don't know anything about marketing like me.

Canvas Art Co

Location Australia

Very easy to install, had a question and help desk quickly and correctly gave me the right advice, so support looks solid as well!