AdRoll Marketing Platform

AdRoll Marketing Platform

by AdRoll

Built for E-Commerce Marketing

Wigsdomehair

Not a good app doesn't load and can't connect shopify account very bad. Would not recommend to anyone

November 17, 2020

Hello there!

This is Ewa from AdRoll's Marketing team.

I understand that you are facing some trouble while accessing the AdRoll dashboard. I see that the link you have provided in an email sent to our support is the Plans page where you can choose different plans/subscriptions that will work best for you.

With that being said, please click on this link: https://app.adroll.com/home/campaigns/ad?advertisable=AQHLTZ663BC27CJARMHMG3 where you will be connected directly to the 'Campaigns' dash.

Our Platform Specialists emailed you about the same, can you please check your inbox? We'll be happy to assist further.

Feel free to email my team directly at customermarketing@adroll.com as well if you’re open to discussing more.

Cheers!

IMPORIA

Buyer Beware! This ad/company has to be the worst ever! I WILL NEVER use this service again nor, would I recommend anyone else to use the service. In 14 days, I was charged $231.48 for one ad placement (one picture; ZERO SALES). Good thing they WOULD NOT help me with my ads (part of the reason I went with AdRoll was for help) because who knows what the charge may have been! Please do not waste your hard-earned money with this company, full of smoke and mirrors from where I stand.

ALL EASSY

Malísima me cobraron y no sirvió de nada. NO SIRVE EN MÉXICO
Malísima me cobraron y no sirvió de nada. NO SIRVE EN MÉXICO

August 27, 2020

Hello there!

This is Ewa from AdRoll's Marketing Team.

Firstly, I wanted to thank you for your honest assessment of your experience with AdRoll. I am very sorry to hear we haven’t met your expectations. Can you please elaborate on the issues you have been facing? We have investigated the comment left, however found no email nor chat history with the email address associated with your AdRoll's account. Do you mind reaching out to our Platform Specialists at help.adroll.com? We'll be happy to assist and clarify all the problems you've faced.

Thank you!

The English Cyclist

AVOID AVOID AVOID! After reading some good reviews I signed up this evening (on the free Starter account) and created 2 remarketing campaigns (Facebook & Google) both $50 / day. Within 30 minutes my bank had reversed 3 transaction requests from Adroll totalling $1540! Seriously what!
I obviously want no part of this and upon exploring their system figure out I can't even delete my account or delete my card. What is this! So now am going to bed wondering if they are going to empty my account over night. So messed up.
Like I said: AVOID

August 18, 2020

Hello there,

This is Ewa from AdRoll's Marketing Team.

Firstly, I wanted to thank you for your honest assessment of your experience with AdRoll. I am very sorry to hear we haven’t met your expectations. Looking at the review, it looks like the unexpected charge was just an authorization: whenever you launch a new campaign or edit the budget of an existing campaign, we try to authorize the weekly budget of all the active/paused campaigns to ensure the payment method is valid and can support future payments. This amount is later released back to your account. Please check more about the authorizations here: https://help.adroll.com/hc/en-us/articles/212518057-Billing-Styles#4 We charge only for the impressions served by the campaign, it is called dCPM: https://help.adroll.com/hc/en-us/articles/211842678-AdRoll-Pricing. Unless the campaigns start serving impressions, there will be no charges.

Do you mind reaching out to our support at help.adroll.com? I'll personally review your account and confirm the authorizations. Please keep in mind that you can always Open A Live chat, our Platform Specialists will be happy to assist with any questions you may have.

Feel free to email my team directly at customermarketing@adroll.com as well, if you’re open to discussing more.

Feral

bro these guys scam you, once you add your payment method the home screen goes white. don't trust these scammers

July 22, 2020

Hello there,

This is Ewa from AdRoll's Marketing team.

I'm sorry to see such a negative review about AdRoll. Can you please share the email address associated with your AdRoll account? I'd like to investigate the reason why our Dashboard didn't load properly for you.

Let me explain how our pricing model work: we charge only for the impressions served by a campaign, once launched. There are no additional charges. The payment method is not charged unless the campaign starts performing, please check more about our pricing here: https://help.adroll.com/hc/en-us/articles/211842678-AdRoll-Pricing

Feel free to email my team directly at customermarketing@adroll.com if you’re open to discussing more. Please keep in mind, that you can always reach out to our support on help.adroll.com, we'll be happy to explain further.

Cheers,

Balardi

nooo!! don't add this app, i paid over 5 dollars for 1 click, be aware and don't use it. if i could i will give 0 stars to adroll

July 14, 2020

We are always happy to receive constructive feedback and act on it. In this case, we are saddened to see such an unsubstantiated review. You ran a campaign for less than 4 days. Campaigns typically need to run for at least 2 weeks to get accurate performance data. Campaign success also relies on a number of factors such as targeting the right audiences, the quality of your creative, your brand, and your product.

Our support is always willing to help set you up for success if you reach out to them and if you encounter any problems. Again, we are always happy to receive constructive feedback and act on it.

Lux Beauty Club

Couldn't use this because they are pigs and make you spend 10k a month if you are a CBD company. Way to support small business. Ridiculous. So basically if you are a bunch of white tech dudes that raised millions you can advertise CBD vs a smaller profitable business. Way to go.

Dinosaurized: An army store

Trash app. NEVER USE IT, IF YOU EVER READ THIS MESSAGE.
NEVER USE IT, IF YOU EVER READ THIS MESSAGE
Trying to run my holster & magnet, and can't run.
WHo want to read this ?
"
Thanks for chatting with me today!

I just received an update from the policy team and they contested with our partnered ad networks voicing out your concerns. However, after a comprehensive review, they were stringent to the policies as outlined in this help article and unable to approve them. Sorry about that.

We absolutely understand that some ad networks allow the ads but we can only run if they are viewable to all age groups. Gun or weapon-related publications may run on limited inventory and are subject to further review as long as there are no images of the Guns/tactical products or models pointing the guns in the ad banners and the landing pages including the home page. Here is the help article for reference. Additionally, any device/tactical products or image that discharges a projectile at high velocity with the potential to injure cannot be approved.

Please note that we are at the mercy of what our ad networks approve as the ads run on their publisher sites. These are internal company requirements that we are to abide by at all times. They were created together with our Ad Network Partners and self-regulatory groups, such as the NAI.

They are subject to change according to the ongoing market situation. Also, it is the Policy Team that makes decisions with the help of Ad networks regarding websites' eligibility to be advertised on the platform. I appreciate your kind understanding.

I would also recommend taking a look at AdRoll's Trust Center, especially the Advertising Guidelines section for more information on the subject.

Have a good day!"

April 14, 2020

We are always happy to receive constructive feedback and act on it. In this case, we are saddened to see such a meritless review. We have a strict policy around guns and we prohibit images of guns in the ads, landing pages, and/or website, no exceptions.

LUXE B PAMPAS GRASS

I reached out to get help and they responded that they wouldn't invest time with me to understand your platform unless I expressed how much money I would spend

March 23, 2020

Hello!

We are extremely sorry to have left such an impression on you.

Please know that we are more than happy to work with, and provide all the support needed, to advertisers of all the sizes, no matter the budget. While it’s true that additional levels of support, such as phone support, is something reserved to higher spending accounts, we are available on chats and via email to every advertiser, regardless if they are spending or not.

We admit that our interaction could have been conducted better, and we’ve had a manager follow up with you directly with more details. We would greatly appreciate you extending the courtesy of responding to that email thread and consider receiving further help from our team.

Trendia

We used adroll for about 3 months and we were excited when we signed up, but it was a disaster for most of the journey. the results were poor with an average ROAS of less than 1. Our account manager promised a lot of things along the way that was never implemented. Calls were scheduled that was cancelled without notice or reason, so eventually, we had enough and uninstalled the app.
Also, their reporting is off, so make sure you have your own tracking as well.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6