AdRoll Marketing & Advertising

Ads on Google, Facebook, Instagram & TikTok + Unlimited Email

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

DeliriousDesignz

I signed up for the $40 plan but with a month free trial. I got $95 for free towards ads and after $52 being used not one person added anything to their cart which is super upsetting but I’m glad I had that free trial to figure that out. I wish you were able to choose the age and gender the ads target and I wish they had more options for the type of stuff you sell on your website. I sell phone cases but had to select “fashion” as the type option.

September 28, 2022

This is Ewa from AdRoll's Customer Support Team.

Thank you for posting a review and we’re sorry to hear that your experience was not up to standards. We would like the opportunity to talk and investigate your feedback further.

I understand that you're not satisfied with the campaign's performance. We have investigated your account and noticed that the launched campaign's type was Brand Awareness - their main goal is generating traffic on the website. The campaign was live for 3 days only - we'd highly suggest keeping the campaigns running longer, this will make sure our algorithm BidIQ has more time to optimize the values. I have followed up with you to understand the improvements needed to earn your recommendation and offer my help with any problems you’re having - perhaps we can optimize the campaign together?

Thank you for your feedback on the attributes and categories of websites the ads are displayed on - I have shared it with our Product Team. When it comes to age and gender, it can be selected under the Demographic & Interest Targeting campaign. This may help: https://help.adroll.com/hc/en-us/articles/360044865891-Demographic-Interest-Targeting

If interested in discussing more, please reply to the email sent, I will be more than happy to help you further.

Thank you!

WoodArtSupply

Very disappointed in this service, I set my campaigns to be around 0.15 cents per click but was charged over $1 each anyway. In my Google analytics didn't match the clicks they said they sent and the bounce rate was 98% with view time under 1 second. Absolutely worse than the lowest quality sellers on Fiverr. Really truly indubitably ridiculously unsatisfied with this company. Why should I pay for this trash service? They charged me over $45 for 40 clicks on the free plan when they claim you get an average of 1000 monthly unique views with the paid $40 plan? What kind of scam is this? Pure bot traffic, if I wanted that I would go to Fiverr and pay $5 for the same sh*t service.

September 21, 2022

Hello there,

This is Ewa from AdRoll’s Customer Support Team.

Thank you for posting a review and we’re sorry to hear that your experience was not up to standards. I understand that you’ve been overcharged for a click - I understand that $1.00 for a click was not ideal - please understand, that at AdRoll we charge for the impressions served by the campaign and not clicks - it is called dCPM, cost per 1000 impressions served. To ensure that your ads serve to the right users on the best quality sites, we have a dedicated Trust and Safety team in place for both manual and automated monitoring - over 99% of invalid traffic is caught through AdRoll’s proactive solutions before it can have any significant impact.

We always aim to deliver a great experience, and we are gutted when we don’t meet expectations. Thanks for taking the time to bring this to our attention. I’ve emailed you directly to investigate the issue deeper and earn your recommendation.

If interested, send us an email at customermarketing@adroll.com, and we will set up some time to chat.

Cheers

Bodied

I Uninstalled this app before the end of the 30 day trial as it couldn't do anything because I sell Lingerie but still charged me. I need an immediate refund.

September 7, 2022

This is Ewa from AdRoll's Customer Support Team.

Thank you for your honest assessment of your experience with AdRoll. I am very sorry to hear we haven’t met your expectations - we have reviewed your account and can confirm that the refund for the "Marketing and Ads Plus Tier 1" subscription is being transferred to your payment method.

As per your request, we have cancelled the plan as well. My colleague, Rishiraj, will email you back as soon as the refund is initiated.

Thank you for your understanding and patience. If you have time, I’d love to follow up with you to understand the improvements needed to earn your recommendation and offer my help with any problems you’re having.

Purse Maison

Location Philippines

Don't trust this app. they still charging my credit card for 2 months even I don't use this app. I had to uninstall this app because I even didn't see running on google search but their dashboard have impression of course :)

KOK Auto Parts

The worst app ever No support No answer!! Why you did this app if you wont work on it??!!
you cost me lots of money for nothing you just waste my money, total scam!

July 4, 2022

This is Ewa from AdRoll's Customer Support Team.

Firstly, I wanted to thank you for your honest assessment of your experience with AdRoll. We have investigated the history of contact with the email address associated with your AdRoll account and noticed that the account administrator, Leah, has contacted us once, yesterday via the Live Chat - the conversation was handled by one of our Customer Support Agents, Joshwin. The chat was about the authorization and the chat transcript along with the follow up email was sent to Leah right after the chat. Could you please check your inbox? For your convenience, let me share the ticket number for reference: 1515022.

If you have time, I’d love to follow up with you to understand the improvements needed to earn your recommendation. Feel free to email our Marketing team directly at customermarketing@adroll.com if you’re open to discussing more. You're always welcome to reach out to the Customer Support at help.adroll.com, we'll be more than happy to help.

KOCHÉ ONLINE STORE

Location Italy
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Injects malicious and tracking cookies on shop without user consent, such as casalemedia.com https://www.securitystronghold.com/gates/remove-casalemedia-cookie.html

obsi

Time spent using app About 21 hours

i would select a plan and it would make me do it over and over again wouldnt recommend ig why 100 characters

July 4, 2022

Hello there,

This is Ewa from AdRoll's Customer Support team.

I am very sorry to hear we haven’t met your expectations!

I understand that you were not able to select the Plan, could you please elaborate on the issue you're facing? If the page is unresponsive, it could be caused by the browser you're using - could you please clear your cache/cookies or try an incognito window? If it still persists, please do let our Customer Support know, we'll investigate it for you immediately. Feel free to reach out to us at help.adroll.com, via email or a Live Chat, 24/7. We could talk about the Instagram ad format requirements as well, happy to help!

Octopus Denmark

Location Denmark
Time spent using app About 4 hours

Be extremely carefull with this APP. The APP automatically overwrite some important Shopify settings without any warnings. E.g. suddenly our GDPR banner was changed from our own banner in Dansih to an AddRoll GDPR banner in english without telling us or warning us.

April 27, 2022

This is Ewa from AdRoll's Customer Support Team.

Firstly, I wanted to thank you for your honest assessment of your experience with AdRoll. I am very sorry to hear we haven’t met your expectations.

With the GDPR banner options, yes, while creating the account two options are available for the companies registered in European Union; AdRoll's default banner and a custom banner. I understand that the AdRoll's banner was implemented on your website unintentionally, I'm very sorry about that.

We were able to find your account with AdRoll and noticed that the GDPR settings have been changed to use the custom banner from now on. I have also emailed you, could you please check your inbox, whenever you have a minute?

Vanto

Location South Africa

On Monday this week (21 March) i subscribed to adroll with Shopify.I was advised by Neha in support that all is in order,and that i would be up and running in 24 hours.The next day-24 hours later-i cannot run ads as there is an issue with the shopify integration.It is now Day 4 and the last response received from Saschin S is as follows:
I have gone ahead and have raised a request to our Support Engineering team. Kindly, allow me some time and I'll be sharing an update soon.
Could someone please step in and tell my why i having these issues and im not able to get going.

Interior Haus

Location Australia

Not worth the time. The free version still charges you without asking for your approval or authorisation. No traffic or customers.

March 17, 2022

Hello there,

This is Ewa from AdRoll's Customer Support team.

Could you please check your email? We have reached out to you with more information on the transactions mentioned. We're there to clarify all your doubts and answer your questions.

If you have time, we'd love to understand the improvements needed to earn your recommendation and offer my help with any problems you’re having.

We'll await your response,