AdRoll Marketing & Advertising

Ads on Google, Facebook, Instagram & TikTok + Unlimited Email

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

obsi

i would select a plan and it would make me do it over and over again wouldnt recommend ig why 100 characters

Octopus Denmark

Location Denmark

Be extremely carefull with this APP. The APP automatically overwrite some important Shopify settings without any warnings. E.g. suddenly our GDPR banner was changed from our own banner in Dansih to an AddRoll GDPR banner in english without telling us or warning us.

April 27, 2022

Hello there,

This is Ewa from AdRoll's Customer Support Team.

Firstly, I wanted to thank you for your honest assessment of your experience with AdRoll. I am very sorry to hear we haven’t met your expectations.

With the GDPR banner options, yes, while creating the account two options are available for the companies registered in European Union; AdRoll's default banner and a custom banner. I understand that the AdRoll's banner was implemented on your website unintentionally, I'm very sorry about that.

We were able to find your account with AdRoll and noticed that the GDPR settings have been changed to use the custom banner from now on. I have also emailed you, could you please check your inbox, whenever you have a minute?

Vanto

On Monday this week (21 March) i subscribed to adroll with Shopify.I was advised by Neha in support that all is in order,and that i would be up and running in 24 hours.The next day-24 hours later-i cannot run ads as there is an issue with the shopify integration.It is now Day 4 and the last response received from Saschin S is as follows:
I have gone ahead and have raised a request to our Support Engineering team. Kindly, allow me some time and I'll be sharing an update soon.
Could someone please step in and tell my why i having these issues and im not able to get going.

Interior Haus

Not worth the time. The free version still charges you without asking for your approval or authorisation. No traffic or customers.

March 17, 2022

Hello there,

This is Ewa from AdRoll's Customer Support team.

Could you please check your email? We have reached out to you with more information on the transactions mentioned. We're there to clarify all your doubts and answer your questions.

If you have time, we'd love to understand the improvements needed to earn your recommendation and offer my help with any problems you’re having.

We'll await your response,

El Khan

The worst app ever No support No answer!! Why you did this app if you wont work on it??!!
you cost me 30 $ for nothing you just waste my money and time Don't waste your time with them

March 1, 2022

Hello there,

This is Ewa from AdRoll's Customer Support Team.

I am very sorry to hear we haven’t met your expectations. Supporting our clients is our highest priority. We tried finding your account with AdRoll to see what might have happened and why you haven't received the response yet, however, we were not able to locate the account using the "El Khan" store name. Could you please share the email address associated with your account? I'll immediately investigate it and see why you haven't gotten the support you deserve.

Also, do you mind opening a new ticket at help.adroll.com? I'll closely monitor the emails and reply to it myself at a highest priority.

Awaiting your response,

imzaia.store

I just wasted an entire day on this terrible, terrible app that I would not recommend to anyone. It just does not work and does not do what is promised. I recommend you google adroll on trustpilot before wasting your time. Worst of all is that I wanted to close my account and you can't even do that without emailing customer support. Absolutely disgusting company. Stay away and don't waste your day, like I did.

QuoteMyWall

AVOID!!!!!!!!!! Worst app I have ever used.....EVER!!!! Charged me over £320 and I got 0 SALES. ZERO!!!!!!!! They were charging me almost £1.50 per click!!!! Absolutely criminal. Shopify should be made aware how poor this app is. It doesn't help you, it charged you stupid amounts for non-relevant ads. The worst app and biggest waste of money my business has made. Extremely disappointed!!!!!!!!!

November 5, 2021

Hello Matt,

This is Ewa from AdRoll's Marketing team.

I'm very sorry to hear you're disappointed with AdRoll. I hope that today's Live Chat helped to understand the campaigns' performance and the spend generated for the impressions served. If you have time, do you mind replying to the email that was generated after the chat ended? It will go straight to me, I'll be happy to explain more on what can be improved to earn your recommendation and reach your marketing goal.

Mobichick

I have used this app, it was really a bad experience though. It seems their system is dead. One should not waste their money, Its better to have some knowledge of facebook ads and run it by yourself. Adscale is better than this.

October 8, 2021

This is Ewa from AdRoll's Marketing team.

Thank you for your honest assessment of your experience with AdRoll. I am very sorry to hear we haven’t met your expectations. Can you please help us with more information on what went wrong with the system?

I’d love to follow up with you to understand the improvements needed to earn your recommendation and offer my help with any problems you’re having. Would you mind providing me with your contact information so we can reach out to you directly? Feel free to email my team directly at customermarketing@adroll.com if you’re open to discussing more. Let's get the issue fixed.

Boss Lux Fashion

I got the app through Shopify, it connected and asked permission to connect to store like all other apps. I set up everything and then I went to add IG/FB permission, those were approved but once that happened it disconnected through Shopify. The only way to reconnect is by adding a code manually to my theme but their coding is not compatible with .JSON themes. I will update my review is they reconnect to my store without me having to do it. If you are in the Shopify App Store is should integrate automatically with Shopify Themes. So far not satisfied at all.

September 27, 2021

This is Ewa from AdRoll's Marketing team.

Firstly, I wanted to thank you for your honest assessment of your experience with AdRoll. I am very sorry to hear we haven’t met your expectations and the Shopify integration disconnected automatically.

We have investigated your account and emailed you back, the tracking code is up and firing under the website associated with your AdRoll's account. In case of any questions, do you mind replying back to the email? I'll be happy to assist you further.

Also, if you have time, I’d love to follow up with you to understand the improvements needed to earn your recommendation and offer my help with any problems you’re having.

Electric Whispering

It would be nice if the Adroll support team was more informed about the known bug (using an underscore in the cName code) that prevents the Email from connecting with the Shopify server. It took me over a week of, "It's a Shopify issue" before they admitted it was a known bug and that they hoped to develop a solution soon (meaning, maybe one day). I could always move my host DNS shopping to another server so their broken code would work on my site. I think it is wrong to sell a product that you know does not work as you advertise.

March 2, 2021

Hello David,

This is Ewa from AdRoll's Marketing team.

Our Product Team is aware of the issue and is working on it with Shopify directly as we speak. We will contact you back via email as soon as possible, really appreciate your understanding and patience.

If you have some time, I’d love to offer my help if you need it and learn more about what we could do to improve our product and service to earn your recommendation. If interested, send us an email at customermarketing@adroll.com, and we will set up some time to chat.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7