AdRoll Marketing & Advertising

AdRoll Marketing & Advertising

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4)
Developer
AdRoll
November 24, 2022

Terrible app. I sign up, pixel gets loaded, then I leave the site. Once I come back in the whole process starts again, wanting me to sign-up and pay again!

Renegade Dog Lures
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
November 14, 2022

I'm currently using this app, 1st of all its very confusing, I feel its a trap to get you to spend, I was about to cancel & prob will soon. I'm waiting to see if the ad actual works. It said I had ad credits but it tried charging my CC several times. I don't seem to be getting help from customer support with direct answers, and I'm becoming frustrated

The Princess collection
Time spent using app: About 2 months
November 7, 2022

If someone deletes your app from there website it means they have no plan to use it otherwise they will not delete it. No need to charge them without asking at the end of trial period.

MeniPo
Time spent using app: 11 days
November 2, 2022

Please do not use this app and find better ones. They charged my card after i cancelled my services with them and ive reached out to them multiple times and hadnt recieved a response. only scam companies stop responding ironically after they steal money from you.

THE GLAM BOOK VENDORS
Time spent using app: 25 days
October 21, 2022

I was unable to get adequate ad designs from the design team. After a period of weeks we decided not to continue with AdRoll. They made it a nightmare to get our data removed from their system. Think very carefully before allowing AdRoll to integrate with your store.

BigTopShirtShop.com