AdRoll E‑Commerce Marketing

AdRoll E‑Commerce Marketing

by AdRoll

Marketing automation with ads for growing e-commerce brands

RIGd Supply

Adroll is a helpful tool for retargeting ads. Originally it was more helpful with the Adroll team posting the ads we created on our behalf and providing helpful consultation for ad spend, etc. Now it's more of a DIY platform, but still very intuitive.

Designers Resource Centre

Unreliable App. You are not even able to add/remove/edit your recipient list. However, the customer service is responsive enough.

January 19, 2021

Hello there,

This is Ewa from AdRoll's Marketing team.

Firstly, I wanted to thank you for your honest assessment of your experience with AdRoll. I am very sorry to hear we haven’t met your expectations. We have investigated the issue mentioned above, our Management Team along with the Development Team are working on solving it as soon as possible for you. This morning we have sent you an email, can you please check your inbox?

Please accept our sincere apologies for the delay caused by our end. Thank you for showing patience while we investigate this case.

Cheers,
Ewa

Zacchissimi

Useful only if you really have zero knowledge of analytics and ads, otherwise it's just a complication for retargeting. with google ads, you can set up display campaigns for retargeting and pay per click, with adroll you can only set up with pay per view (making a campaign much more expensive). The audience building can be done in the same way using analytics and facebook.

Imagine Global Care

This app is ok, it would just connect your products to your Adroll account I wish we could select which products are synchronised with the dynamic ads.

Jasper Swag

Appears to be working but the setup was challenging. Still unsure about costs and control of ad spend but I am able to create my own ads which is good. Help has been responsive and I have my fingers crossed I can make it profitable.

Comfy Bean Bag Chairs

Set up has been a painful process. Ads are finally running. Here's hoping the revenue follows! Customer service via chat was fine but slow and tedious.

Catifyco

Did the setup with the help of the AdRoll on-boarding team, no problem.
It hasn't given a positive ROI after 3 weeks of use. Will probably delete and cancel soon.

Msab Trial 1

Looks promising until you play around with it.