AdRoll Marketing & Advertising

Ads on Google, Facebook, Instagram & TikTok + Unlimited Email

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

BALLAVEDA

I used this app a couple of weeks and am really happy with the costumer support. They reply fast and answered all of my questions. Great service!

Gipron Poles

Integration is easy to set up and customer service is 24/7 available. Rishiraj was really helpful and guided me through all the steps.

Spice In Kitchen

Great customer service, they could easily solve my problem online in a few minutes. Their chat system is great and quick response.

RachelAntonoff.com

While not the easiest app to understand the customer service is unlike anything else. They go above and beyond and take the time to walk you through each step. They make sure you feel comfortable navigating their app and offer screenshots and other tools to help as you need.

RishiRich Jewels

A very simple interface as compared to the complex Fb ad manager. I have started with 1 campaign so can't comment on performance as of now. I will edit my review after few weeks.
Special thanks to Rishiraj who was the support executive on chat as he was patient enough to hear and solve all my queries.

The Plated Project

Easy to connect , fast integration, great online chat to assist with any issues that might arise. Highly recommended

Stubbs & Wootton

Super helpful staff, Ankit was an absolute star and had an abundance of suggestions on how to maximise our spend!

Owls Matrix

Highly recommend this app for eCommerce brands. Takes just 5 minutes to integrate your store with Adroll with super easy steps. Once set up, you're ready to start dynamic product retargeting right away! The Adroll support team are super responsive (live chat with a human)....

Rise Jewels

Great app for Shopify to get more traffic to my e-commerce. Had great assistance from the support via live chat on the platform and email. Didn't bring sales yet, but we understand our investment is low so might take some time.

Farmsyde Organics

App works well in remarketing to my customers. The customer services is good too as they respond and offer suggestion to improve my ROI.

Previous 1 3