AdRoll Marketing & Advertising

Ads on Google, Facebook, Instagram & TikTok + Unlimited Email

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

DARKCIRCLE®

Time spent using app About 3 years

I have had Adroll for around 6 months and not got around to fully utilizing it and taking advantage of all its functions. Rohini was super helpful and it really help me understand just how powerful of a tool this can be when used properly. We had great success with adroll when we started using it but we were just scratching the surface. Now thanks to their help and advice I feel we are ready to seriously step it up a notch. Looking forward to seeing where this takes us.

Allied Lutherie

Still in the middle of our free 30-day trial, but so far I've had a great experience getting established with AdRoll and the customer support I got from Rohini was exceptional! They were very helpful and patient with me and answered all of my questions. Looking forward to utilizing their services!

LuxRoomCo

Time spent using app About 1 hour

App doesn't support Canadian currency. I can't change my FB account currency so can't use your app. Looked good though.

moorganstern

I used the app to help with building up traffic and get sales. The traffic slowly imroved but I'm not able to have the time and actually site with the program. I did have an issue with logging in through the shopify app and found you have to do it directly. If you have the time and energy to put towards it I'm sure this will help the store a lot.

Cool Dude Cycling

Location Hong Kong SAR

I like the app, it has good customer support and features once you get to understand it. It did take a while to figure out some of the other basics and policies.

ApatheticArt

Time spent using app About 1 month

had an issue with subscription, but the support chat helped me fix it quickly.......................

BALLAVEDA

Location Switzerland

I used this app a couple of weeks and am really happy with the costumer support. They reply fast and answered all of my questions. Great service!

Gipron Poles

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 1 month

Integration is easy to set up and customer service is 24/7 available. Rishiraj was really helpful and guided me through all the steps.

Spice In Kitchen

Location Australia

Great customer service, they could easily solve my problem online in a few minutes. Their chat system is great and quick response.

RachelAntonoff.com

While not the easiest app to understand the customer service is unlike anything else. They go above and beyond and take the time to walk you through each step. They make sure you feel comfortable navigating their app and offer screenshots and other tools to help as you need.

Previous 1 3