AdRoll Marketing Platform

AdRoll Marketing Platform

by AdRoll

Inspire action across ads, email, and your online store

NaturalAnnie Essentials

Best customer service ever! Thanks Ewa for getting us on the right path with our candle ads! Can't wait to start seeing amazing results!

Urban Botanic

What a handy app! I always find it difficult to find real gems in the shopify app store but here it is. Easy instal, got all my marketing tools and channels in one convenient place. Thank you Nicholas for the A grade support.

Home on the Swan

Simple integration with Shopify. When compared to configuring FB Ads and Google Ads from the ground up massive time saver. Recommended by https://homeontheswan.com/

February 6, 2020

This is Ewa from AdRoll's Marketing team.

It's always great to see such feedback from our advertisers, hope you're finding AdRoll well! If you had to pick the one thing that impressed you most about your AdRoll experience, what would it be?

MyKidsNuk

This app really helped us get traffic and sales very quickly. We were very surprised and relieved at the same time. We recommend this app.

January 10, 2020

This is Ewa from AdRoll's Marketing team.

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we’re doing! It's always great to see such feedback from our advertisers. If you had to pick the one thing that impressed you most about your AdRoll experience, what would it be?

Milena Bouquet

Easy to Install and Setup. My Flower Shop www.milenabouquet.com is using the APP and AdRoll to manage some retargeting campaigns

December 3, 2019

Spell & The Gypsy Collective - Australia

Have found working with the Adroll team really beneficial. The platform is easy to use and the team are very supportive. They've taken the time to understand our business model and provide recommendations tailored to our needs.

October 28, 2019

This is Ewa from AdRoll's Marketing team.

If interested, send us an email at customermarketing@adroll.com, and we will set up some time to chat. Also, do you mind sharing the email address associated with your AdRoll's account? I'll be happy to take a look!

Candlemart.com

I've been using this app for about a year now, and I've received great customer support. The app is easy to use. I love the reporting!

October 21, 2019

Hello there,

This is Ewa from AdRoll's Marketing Team.

General Knot & Co.

Adroll has made a huge impact on our business. As a very cost-effective marketing tool (with great customer service), Adroll works 24/7 to bring an increasingly high ROI to our budget.

Faherty Brand

I used this app to send our product feed directly from Shopify to Adroll, it worked well and I would recommend using it.

Dermapaw

I love AdRoll. Not only is it much more efficient than Google or Facebook re-targeting, but the creative options are way better. It's easier and much more flexible and I really like the dashboard. My account executive, Noelle is a huge help. She understands our business and what we're trying to do, and has helped me considerably - learning the app, improving our targeting - she even made a bunch of ads for me (and they looked really great).

Best of all, Noelle is just as enthusiastic about our products as we are, maybe even more so. After doing this for 11 years, we needed a fresh perspective and Noelle is just perfect. She brings extensive knowledge and has already come up with some excellent ideas that I never would have thought of without her.

Get the app, it's good. But the people that come with it are even more impressive.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8