AdRoll Marketing Platform

AdRoll Marketing Platform

by AdRoll

Built for E-Commerce Marketing

Fifo Store

5⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Great app. I’ve just started with AdRoll, all good so far, the best I’ve tried. Super customer service, Ewa S welcomed me into the AdRoll family and together we set up the systems in minutes.

MOOVEMENT

Super easy to setup, very nice features! i reccomend it to everyone. Crosschannel retargeting is very important!

SourceItRight

This is one of the best tool for promote business in good process, this tool has very good feature, which will help you to present your Brand in quality. I am getting support on any time and also get solution 100%,. I really like this tool and I have already recommended this tool to my friends as well.

PrettyLadies

I do like the respond of the staff I chat with today. She is excellent in communication and hopes the other staff follow her footage.

Meltsy Ltd

the integration with Shopify is very easy and the support from Adroll has been very fast, efficient and friendly. It seems that Adroll really values the customer experience and the user experience of this platform

Sockwell

The system is user-friendly but the advice and best practices I receive from Tracie Hernandez help me make decisions over any period of time. When I need Tracie, I can count on her being there. thanks

Savannah Sevens Western Chic

AdRoll has helped us promote our business in a variety of ways. We appreciate being assigned an account manager so we know who to go to with questions. Our account manager Carson is extremely helpful in educating, understanding our companies needs and executing campaigns that do just that. They provide data to show how your campaigns are helping your business and provide feedback when changes may need to be made.

Payton Jewelry

Working with the AdRoll team has been extremely valuable to our marketing strategies. The team truly wants to see you succeed and our account manager, Carson, checks in regularly for any questions and concerns we might have, and is always willing to offer trend insights. The platform is comprehensive and very user-friendly. AdRoll always working to expand its capabilities to offer more advanced options to its clients.

Total Ink Solutions

The adroll app has been a very easy integration for us. We have been with adroll for a few years now, and have had some amazing results. I Highly recommend this app and their services.

Bikini Crush Swimwear

Good ROAS during on season and great with helping with strategies for off season. They have been extremely supportive with follow ups and strategies, which is not like any of the other ad platforms we have used. They want to see you succeed. They constantly check in with me to see if I need anything and if I reach out to them, they are very fast in their response time. We highly recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12