AdRoll Advertising & Marketing

AdRoll Advertising & Marketing

by AdRoll

Run ads on Google, Facebook and Instagram

Appointed

The integration and setup is quick and easy. I appreciate the analytics and reporting metrics that are available at all spend levels. Very user-friendly if you're familiar with digital ad terminology.

Real Rad Food

Highly recommend this app for eCommerce brands. Takes just 5 minutes to integrate your store with Adroll with super easy steps. Once set up, you're ready to start dynamic product retargeting right away! The Adroll support team are super responsive (live chat with a human).

Clearogen

Great app. Campaigns perform well and customer service has been wonderful. Definitely recommend for any ecommerce business

Totally Products

amazing experience. love how they work and cooperate with me to help me get set up and in a place to succeed.

Go-To Skin Care

Really great app with even better support! Sophia from AdRoll has been instrumental in our growth of our brand, Go-To Skin Care on the Adroll platform, she has taken the time to understand the needs of our business and given us tips on how to continue to drive the best results possible.

MyHelios

Excellent app with excellect customer support. Thank you very much for being friendly available and helpful.

La Dolce Vitae

Really easy integration, easy setup, and support are great! which is probably the most important thing

The Sweat Site

Customer support is excellent. Adroll makes retargeting easy, and email follow up simple as can be.

SKYE

Been using this app for quite some time now. At first, I had my doubts because I'm used to going through the Google Ads platform directly. I've recently joined a small team where I don't have as much time as I used to for managing digital ads. Not only it's easy to use, but it's been a time saver. To top it off, their customer service has been very helpful with all of my questions and constantly provided valuable feedback to improve my ads every time I contacted them, even when it wasn't about it. Free advice from the inside pros, who would complain about that? Would definitely recommend using AdRoll.

Hell Mountain Country Store

I used this app to set up retargeting campaigns across the web. The campaigns were fairly easy to set up and were effective. I like that adroll allows easy all in one access to other advertising platforms besides Facebook/Google.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18