AdRoll Marketing & Advertising

AdRoll Marketing & Advertising

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4)
Developer
January 25, 2023

great service and great customer support aswell as an optimized look feel and gestures i love using adroll as my main ad provider

Simple Wellness
Time spent using app: 7 days
January 25, 2023

Great support and nothing to complain about! Highly recommend if you are ready to see how display ads can work for you.

Phase 5 Wakesurf Boards
Time spent using app: Almost 5 years
January 18, 2023

I reached out to AdRoll support about my integration with Shopify. Rohini R was incredible. He was very knowledgeable about the integration process and wasable to help me with my integration. Thanks so much.

Stenhouse Publishers
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 6, 2023

Great assistance, fast reply by customer help. Fast and knowledgeble answers. Didn't used for so long to review my best :)

Earthgoodslife.com
Lithuania
Time spent using app: 26 days
January 5, 2023

I am very happy with their service, Gauri is very helpful and patient and helped me through the set up.

Mommies Best Mall
Norway
Time spent using app: 19 days
December 24, 2022

I have received a great support from Ankita B , very nice this is that kind of support am looking for , again thank you for your great support.

JOBYBESTONLINEPRODUCTS LLC
Time spent using app: About 7 hours
December 12, 2022

The app is very easy to use and the support team is very helpful. We are a small company with a small budget but they still treat us like a valued customer.

Get The Tea
Time spent using app: 3 months
December 10, 2022

AdRoll is a wonderful addition to my shopify store. Customer Service is exceptional! Highly recommend for any size business. They have many different options for any business..

Contemporary Cornerz
Time spent using app: About 10 hours
December 9, 2022

The best support team I have ever met. They are kind and respectful. For example if you don't understand they will take you through it slowly till you understand.

Faceless
Time spent using app: 3 days
December 8, 2022

Customer service is on top! Yes it's confusing at first but they're really helpful and answered all my questions and showed me exactly how to use this app

BrieGlam