AdRoll E‑Commerce Marketing

AdRoll E‑Commerce Marketing

by AdRoll

Marketing automation with ads for growing e-commerce brands

SKYE

Been using this app for quite some time now. At first, I had my doubts because I'm used to going through the Google Ads platform directly. I've recently joined a small team where I don't have as much time as I used to for managing digital ads. Not only it's easy to use, but it's been a time saver. To top it off, their customer service has been very helpful with all of my questions and constantly provided valuable feedback to improve my ads every time I contacted them, even when it wasn't about it. Free advice from the inside pros, who would complain about that? Would definitely recommend using AdRoll.

Hell Mountain Country Store

I used this app to set up retargeting campaigns across the web. The campaigns were fairly easy to set up and were effective. I like that adroll allows easy all in one access to other advertising platforms besides Facebook/Google.

är Face mask

Adroll is a great platform for remarketing and quality acquisition as well. Because we had problems with Google Ads, Adroll was a clear choice for us and the platform surprised us in many ways. Very sophisticated settings, reporting, and the ads themselves. They also have perfect support for Shopify e-shops, where Ewa quickly advised me and recommended things to improve.

Love in Wild Places

Thank goodness for this app! Makes the integration super easy, especially for a not-so-technical person such as myself!

Health Naturals

AdRoll support is awesome. They will not stop until they have answered all of your questions! Great app!

Davails

So far so good. I had lots of little issues, but support was very helpful, even doing a lot in the backend. Highly recommended.

Diamond Exchange

We use the Adroll APP extensively for its fantastic Brand Awareness capabilities as well as retargeting our current customers and lead generation for brand new clients. Its an invaluable tool in our overall marketing stack. Our account manager is always available and the support team are incredibly helpful.

Jeuneora®

We use AdRoll for dynamic retargeting and web display ads. It's a very easy platform to navigate and the support we get from our account manager is helpful and engaging. It's a great addition to our overall marketing strategy.

The Plant Runner

We have been using Adroll for 18 months now for all of our retargeting and prospecting advertising and it has enabled us to have continued revenue growth month on month. The recent addition of an epic email marketing platform has made this APP invaluable to our business. The support is also second to none!

Dermalogica AU

We've worked with AdRoll for several years now and recently transitioned to Shopify Plus. The integration was simple and seamless as it plug straight into Shopify. Our account manager is a blessing! She is extremely helpful in helping us optimize performance.
We currently use AdRoll to run both our retargeting and brand awareness display ads and are seeing a great return. Their dashboard is so easy to use! My favourite feature is the campaign attribution dashboard which shows exactly what impact AdRoll has on every customer pathway.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17