APImporter ‑ Amazon Importer

APImporter ‑ Amazon Importer

by Michita

Quick finding and adding amazon product

S7CarePro

This app helped me get all information of product. Specially UPC/GTIN what need to marketing on google shopping.
That's exactly what i want.

52015201

to many bugs! not only that you to manually! download photos of the products you got info from!!! Not only that you have stop it from downloading it just sits there doing nothing! !found out that after waiting 3 hours for it to download info of 128 products that it download photos with it and it only downloaded 36 products out of 3 hours! Yes great idea of software but it doesnt do as what it says in the ADS!!! DEVS need to fix alot thing on here! Better to go with difrent software even if you do it manually 1 at a time! atleast you know it going into your store the right way!!!

Clothes-Together

Ok so I just started using this maybe an hour ago. I love it so much! It is the easiest way to integrate Amazon with Shopify. I will have to come back with more reviews when I learn a little more. I actually just got kicked off do to there end website issue. Can't wait to finish up. I'm still waiting to hear from someone.

Ok so I am doing an update just from what I have already done in a few hours. So they fixed the technical issues as soon as possible. Ok when I started using the app it was just easy, smooth and too perfect I thought something must be wrong..but, it totally wowed me. I am 100% keeping this app.!