Free Traffic & Ads by Varinode

Free Traffic & Ads by Varinode

by Varinode, Inc.

Free Ad exchange to help you acquire high quality traffic

The Moon Crab

Great app, really drove traffic to my site and got the results I was hoping for. Use this app to really drive traffic and sales

babyshakes

Terrible! They don't tell you you'll be teamed up with explicit ads plastered all over your site. I don't judge - if that's your business type, but it definitely wasn't related to what I was doing. Thankfully they refunded my money.

July 26, 2020

Hi there,
All ads are manually reviewed, and truly explicit content is filtered out. Women's undergarments are not explicit content, and commonly found in any large retailer. If the ads showing up are not to your liking, you would just need to change the category/subcategory/gender targeting in your Partner Ads settings page. If you require assistance with that, please do reach out to us at support@varinode.com
Cheers,

showmekitchen

very helpfully............................................................................................................ thanks!!!!!!

BoogeShop

je découvre et suis agréablement surprise tres simple a utiliser aussitôt installer et en 5 minutes c'est opérationnelle

PullUpDoeShop

Great app can't really give an honest review still figuring out if it will work. I like the idea behind the app it seems to be a nice way for beginning stores to accumulate traffic.

UtterlyGone

Very very useful I highly recommended it. This app is really easy to use and free! You won’t be disappointed.

FashionX2Day

This app is a good app. It helped me market and get sales easily. Very smooth not much to it. It’s a no brainer.

AM Bucket Hats

Really easy to use and create an add, hopefully everything goes well with the add and leads to making sales

Glosscity UK

I used this app to help me get more recognition for my site and products. Easy to use and set up. Defo recommend.

Raven Wear Apparel

It's a lot to take in at first since I am a newbie at this. I'm excited to see if it really will help my sales.