Free Traffic & Ads by Varinode

Free Traffic & Ads by Varinode

by Varinode, Inc.

Free Ad exchange to help you acquire high quality traffic

www.dreamsindshop.com

i just found out about this app , i hope i get sells from it that i could give a second review about it. www.dreamsindshop.com

Opulent Dezignz™️

3 Star- Using this App for the first time. Will review App again once I see results from this usage.

health-for-live

Really Cool working, i just use this app and im very excited to see how it works. How many Visiors i get i don't know but who don't work who get nothing. I like this Ad and it is like Facebook but better working.

chain + charm

this app was installed to help drive traffic to website. currently awaiting results to assess success level - UI is not great and neither are instructions.

Mom pet store

Very great! I love this app very much. Thanks for introducing this to me I appreciate it very much..

Topdips Sg

Free ads are good but the paid app minimum CPC is $0.25, it is even more expensive than FB Ads.. madness

June 19, 2020

Hi there,
Comparing ads through this app, with FB Ads, or any social media ads, isn't really comparable. FB Ads are "low-intent" traffic, given that those browsing through FB aren't in the mode to shop, but engage with their friends. For FB traffic, once they click-through, you need to get them in the mode to shop, and get them excited about buying your product.

Traffic that comes through this app, is "high-intent", given that the source of the traffic comes from individuals already browsing other stores. These people are already shopping. They are in the mode to shop and buy, so you just need to get them excited about your product.

So while FB Ads may end up being cheaper to drive traffic to your store, the quality of that traffic will not compare to high-intent traffic coming from other stores. In the long run, FB Ads may end up costing you more, as their low-intent traffic will not convert as well into sales.

Kizzy's Things

easy to use haven't seen any results yet but love it so far. Will update as soon as I have used it awhile and have a much clearer review to give.

Pio Industry

easy install premature for a 5 stars.3 stars so far if it works in a few weeks I'll give it 5 stars

The ProductPushers

Potentially a great app but it has its drawback.
It does need more input to get it to work and I already ran into a problem on the first use. I sell cellphone accessories and found that there is no category for cellphones or its accessories? In today's world of cellphones, tablets and computers, you have no listing for it?

Crudge

I need results before I can give this app a five star review. I want to see if at least close to 50 views a day, and if I succeed a purchase from my store. Then this app will get a five star till then. I'm giving it a 3

Previous 1 3 4 5 6