Ads by Varinode

Ads by Varinode

by Varinode, Inc.

Free Ad exchange to help you acquire high quality traffic

Thefineest

great app, very easy to use, very useful, great to develop business and create banners, communication, publicity.

Detour Design merchant

not bad i love the concept and it helps me to see more people on my store not bad at all yeah will be using it more

Your Yoga Wear

Love the concept. I'll update once I've used it for a while. Advertising other stores products isn't a deal breaker for my store.

Nepenthe Shopping

Easy to use so far, let's see if I get traffic.
The ad and instructions were super easy to setup.
I like it.

True tea

i really like this app and would use it again and again for sure. its very helpful and is a game changer

The CozyHome General

I installed this app and it is easy to use. Just getting started so I am unable to review the amount of traffic yet.

Kipaa

I am still trying the app but it asked me to give a review to get more traffic, so I will modify the review to real review after trying the app...

linkdom

great concept its just like running ads on social media but its free ads great work hope u will make more app like this

era514

awesome! Thank you for the cool app, works well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAOMKA

Amazing! Great idea for small shops. We are very excited with this new app for Shopify users. Thanks!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 448 449