Free Traffic & Ads by Varinode

Free Traffic & Ads by Varinode

by Varinode, Inc.

Free Ad exchange to help you acquire high quality traffic

DropShop24

I used this app to help me and know what? it really works fine for me and I think its the best ads app and easy to use, thanks.

Beauty Secret

I created an add right away as soon as I installed the app and found out it's easy and they had it in a very quick step. I hope this one will increase traffic on my store and eventually have conversion.

Brooklyn Monroe

Terrible. I've had this for 3 days and not 1 click. I even chose the paid option where your ads are given priority and still nothing.

October 4, 2020

Hi there,
We've looked into your account, and see that you are getting moderate-low traffic, but enough to get insights on the quality of your ads. You should not assume that just because someone views your ads, they will click on it. Fake clicks are not something permitted on this service. The fact that people are not clicking on your ads, should be an indication to you that your ad images are not resonating with the target demographic. Just like any other ad platforms, you would need to A/B test your ad images, titles, price, and target demographics, to see what works. We also recommend having 5 to 10 ads running concurrently. If you need assistance, please feel free to reach out to support@varinode.com.
Cheers,

Newlife Lifestyle

I used this app to help me get better traffic to my website. More traffic will hopefully get more sales which us what I need right now.

Raen On Lyfe

Honestly, I am just starting to figure out how this app works. I will keep using to see the progress.

Dienasti Reign

I used this app to heI thinbk it is working. I would love to see for conversions. I lp generate more sales and conversions. It was really simple and easy. It doesn't have all the complicated charts and graphs.

Lineage of Christ

I use this app to increase sales for my business. It's easy to use and I cant wait to see the results.

Buy Xanax Online USA

I really liked the app, real traffic, and the ad exchange option is awesome...................!! Thanks.

Amorozoon shoop

me encanta esta aplicacion es muy buena le doy las 5 estrellas lo merece la verdad saludos desde españa

shoppingtime

NIs jetzt kann ich noch nichts sagen. aber ist bis jetzt sehr einfach. Später kann ich mehr sagen...