Ads by Varinode

Ads by Varinode

by Varinode, Inc.

Free Ad exchange to help you acquire high quality traffic

LuxWallets

Great app, got a lot of traffic and its free so thats always nice. A big five stars for me personally!

Rugs Carpet Square

Great App! Allows you to display the rugs that you need to sell and show the most! Takes high def photos without having to custom size photos! Highly Recommend! Love it and you will too!

Firebrand Phone Cases

It's easy to use, I just got started on it and it's a useful free app. This is the best completely free app that you're going to find through shopify. I would highly recommend it to others that are just starting out and do not want to spend money on ads. 5-stars from me!

Get-Hooked-Adventures

Great for helping you market! It really gets your products out there to potential customers. Try it out!

Whatever Work's L.L.C

Great newbie tool much easier to understand so far, i have only got to post one ad. What i don't like is i just really got started and asking for a review and have to at least 100 letters about and i ain't even got to use to say a hundred words about it!

Cheap.Products101

I used this app to help me make ads for my Shopify store. It was very easy to use and was very helpful.

beautiarc

created an ad in no time with this app. Hopefully it will increase my site view to translate into buying customers.

Heartfelt Delights

Very easy to use and will be great for my business. Will be wonderful help for my schedule. Look forward to working with this company

Zahara Kuba

Easy to create ads hoping to see how it helps promote and start getting customers. I'm just now starting so I can't give an precise review on how good this app works.

Wheysted Ltd

Easy to set up! Will comment/increase if I see positive trends with sales/traffic. Easy to create ads.