Free Traffic & Ads by Varinode

Free Traffic & Ads by Varinode

by Varinode, Inc.

Free Ad exchange to help you acquire high quality traffic

Pio Industry

easy install premature for a 5 stars.3 stars so far if it works in a few weeks I'll give it 5 stars

Redefined Love

Trying this app out and hoping it helps. Will update add review in a couple weeks after testing it out.

Moroccan Lamps

well i am just in the trial with first products however the app concept is great hope it gains more traffic

StonerBabez

okay so far need a better chance to explore the app before being prompted to leave a fully thought out review.

The Shoe Group

Thanks... Very easy Ad system to use... I was unable to place 5 images?
Much depends on the return from the Ad.

TOUT SHOPPING

Très bonne application et bien faite Je la recommande car c'est un bon outil qui permet d'avancer dans notre boutique

Brylin Marie Boutique

I'll be happy to update this review if Varinode customer support would actually get back in touch with me. I downloaded this to try the free exchange adverstisements & paid $10 for "priority" listings thining I was in another app on my Shopify store. All this said, It's been 6 days and no response from Varinode customer support. All they have is an email on their website to contact.

Browbaeshop

User Friendly, Fingers crossed for best results. I installed the app fairly quickly. I would make 1 suggestion that the video explaining the app may be just a little longer with possible previews.

Dea Clothes

Scam App! I can't Promote my ads. Lost my budget
This app can slowly your speed score very low
don't use.

May 18, 2020

Hi there, sorry to hear about your experience. Happy to help you figure this out. Can you clarify what you mean when you say, you can't promote your ads? There are thousands of merchants using this app daily, so it's likely a quick fix to get you up and running. Feel free to send us a note at support@varinode.com

Asia Sell

Let's see if they reply to this... ??????????WHY DON'T YOU REPLY??????????? GET THE SEX DOLLS OFF MY SITE BEFORE I REPORT IT OR SUE YOU. YOU SAID "We place ads of your products/services for display on other similarly themed online stores." THIS IS EITHER FALSE OR MISLEADING. ALSO, IF I REMOVE IT, THEN REMOVE JUNK CODE. UNDERSTAND?

May 18, 2020

Hi there, apologies for the delayed response. Due to Covid, we don't have the capacity to provide real-time support on the weekends. We've sent you a reply to your email, and happy to help resolve your issue there.