Free Traffic & Ads by Varinode

Free Traffic & Ads by Varinode

by Varinode, Inc.

Free Ad exchange to help you acquire high quality traffic

JVC's Crafted Lures

Wow, So easy to use and super fast ad making. I never knew it could be so time saving. I will diffidently be using this more.

Big SavingZ

It's very easy to set up and get started. Even for someone like me who is just starting out. I would def recommend this to everyone especially if your just starting out

EY Shopping

Wasting of money and time.. no response I spend a lot of money, its not free and also no response after buying traffic... And also they are using boots so your website can goes to spam. People that dont have knowledge of whitehat SEO are using this. Because Its totally blackhat.

September 25, 2020

Hi there,
We've looked into your account, and see that you have your campaign max-bid set to the default value, which is very low. This is real-time bidding platform, which means you are competing against other merchants to get traffic. If you are not receiving any traffic, it means your campaign max-bid is too low. You can reach us at support@varinode.com if you are unsure how to adjust your campaign max-bid. The traffic is coming from other merchants using the service, not bots as you have alluded to. You have only received 2 visitors from our service, so if you're receiving more clicks that looks like bot activity, it's coming from elsewhere. Also, this app is an advertising service, not an SEO app.
Cheers,

Kiki's Jewelry Box

App was easy to install and to create an ad. Will let you know how that works. Hopefully soon asap..

Odys-C

The site is very easy to understand if it's your first time creating a website and you need traffic

The Annex Flats

Great to start off, very straight forward in creating ads I did it all on my phone easily tap done.

Island Beauty Skincare

Great job love it they do a great job of help you getting started out to boost your sales to a whole new level.

Kosmic Ko

I used this app to get more traffic for my business. It’s helping kind of. Thank you for helping me.

KevinKyleClothing

Free Traffic adds is a wonderful app, that allows exchange for online shoppers to find your online store.

Str8Looking

Very nice app. Practice for quick advertising and I just finished my first advertising with this app and I’m satisfied.