Free Traffic & Ads by Varinode

Free Traffic & Ads by Varinode

by Varinode, Inc.

Free Ad exchange to help you acquire high quality traffic

Elizabeth St. Outdoor Dining

This app has done nothing to boost sales or traffic. They say it's free, but it's not! DO NOT RECOMMEND

August 14, 2020

Hi there,
We have looked into your account, and see that there are several issues you have not addressed, which has affected your ability to get views. As this is a real-time bidding platform, you are competing against other merchants to get traffic. The competitiveness of your campaign max-bid, will determine how much traffic you get. Your My Ads page currently shows the message "Campaign max-bid not competitive enough. Increase max-bid, to increase views.". You have your campaign max-bid still set at the default value, which is not competitive enough. If you edit this value, as the message suggests, your issues will be resolved. This is a free app, and will work as expected, if used properly. If you need assistance with this, please message us at support@varinode.com

SirenColour Cosmetics

是我见过的最垃圾的软件,完全无法删除也没办法去禁止他的运行!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

August 13, 2020

Hi there,
We are available to help resolve any issues you may have. Please reach out to us at support@varinode.com

mydedor

I paid $100 full of expectations. After that, I can’t set up a campaign or create an ad. I look forward to finding customer service help, but I don’t know where to find you. Who can solve my problem? What should I do?
ID:mydedor.com

When creating campaigns and campaigns, after setting up, there is no response after clicking "Save". The browser I use is CHROME
How can I contact customer service for help

August 12, 2020

Hi there,
Happy to help you figure out the issue. We are always available to help at support@varinode.com

babyshakes

Terrible! They don't tell you you'll be teamed up with explicit ads plastered all over your site. I don't judge - if that's your business type, but it definitely wasn't related to what I was doing. Thankfully they refunded my money.

July 26, 2020

Hi there,
All ads are manually reviewed, and truly explicit content is filtered out. Women's undergarments are not explicit content, and commonly found in any large retailer. If the ads showing up are not to your liking, you would just need to change the category/subcategory/gender targeting in your Partner Ads settings page. If you require assistance with that, please do reach out to us at support@varinode.com

Atlas Wear Official

They said the max ads is 10 when the math on their FAQs suggests 200. I emailed them to ask why my ads were deleted. Since I asked, they removed the beautiful ads previously on my site with ugly t-shirts that literally look like dog poo. It is clearly on purpose because they don't change with a refresh of the page as usual. I'm a kid trying my first small business and I hope I'm mispercieving, but this service seems spiteful.

July 1, 2020

Hi there,
As we had expressed to you through email, there needs to be a balance of those participating in the exchange. If there is a merchant, like yourself, that is creating absurd amounts of ads, to monopolize the ad spots, naturally, it would be difficult to maintain a healthy exchange ecosystem. Perhaps, you could consider the other merchants using the app, and how your actions affect others participating in the exchange.

Also, the ads shown on your site are dependent on which merchants are bidding, at a given time. It will change frequently as a result. It has nothing to do with you sending in any inquiry.

zhibo tools

Don't use it, cheating you to recharge has no effect, and recharging has no effect and cannot be refunded. This kind of scammer doesn't know how to pass the shopify review!

June 19, 2020

Hi there,
All ads are manually reviewed before they go live, to ensure the quality of the ads in the marketplace. This process may take time, depending on how many ads are in the review queue. You had the app installed an hour, and your ad had not been reviewed during that time, which is why your ad was not running. You would receive an approval/rejection email once it has been reviewed. Also, in order to use your deposit, you need to create a campaign based on Ad Cash, which you did not do. If you require a walk through on how to use this app, you can reach us at support@varinode.com

Libra Drum

UPDATE ** They offer me a refund only if I delete my review here, what??? **

This app is not working at all. They don't have enough user to make this system work.
I buy ADCASH and even that doesn't work, no impressions no click.
I asked for the refund and they didn't refund nothing yet. If they do I will change this comment.
They don't have a contact button or number on their website. Only an info e-mail which they don't respond to.
Even though I raised my bids still 0 clicks. It's been more than a month. It feels like SCAMMING!

June 15, 2020

Hi there,
As we had already explained to you previously, this is a real-time bidding platform. If you are not receiving any impressions, after your ads have been reviewed, it means your campaign max-bid is not competitive enough, for your ads to get selected for display. As the largest Shopify specific ad platform, the issue is not the size of the user base. Your max-bid is 45% lower than the avg CPC, which makes it unlikely that you will receive much impressions. Separately, we've noticed that you've also been manufacturing fake clicks on your storefront, to accumulate your Ad Cash. This sort of activity is prohibited, and violates our terms of service.

FuegoGear │ The Hottest Deals

After looking at the one star reviews I reconsidered using this app. Basically I'm not interested in having other people's products on my site. It does look kinda scammy.

June 2, 2020

Hi there,
Sorry to hear that this app is not for you. Is there something in particular that confused you about what this app does? If you could let us know at support@varinode.com, that would be appreciated. We're always looking to improve, so your input would be valuable. The point of an Ad Exchange, is to show ads on one another's store, to exchange traffic. Also, we do not use a layouthub.liquid file, so that file likely came from some other app you're using. It's probably best not to suggest deleting this file, when you're not clear which app uses it, and for what purpose. Our app immediately stops showing ads, once we are notified of your uninstall.

Brylin Marie Boutique

I'll be happy to update this review if Varinode customer support would actually get back in touch with me. I downloaded this to try the free exchange adverstisements & paid $10 for "priority" listings thining I was in another app on my Shopify store. All this said, It's been 6 days and no response from Varinode customer support. All they have is an email on their website to contact.

Dea Clothes

Scam App! I can't Promote my ads. Lost my budget
This app can slowly your speed score very low
don't use.

May 18, 2020

Hi there, sorry to hear about your experience. Happy to help you figure this out. Can you clarify what you mean when you say, you can't promote your ads? There are thousands of merchants using this app daily, so it's likely a quick fix to get you up and running. Feel free to send us a note at support@varinode.com