Free Traffic & Ads by Varinode

Free Traffic & Ads by Varinode

by Varinode, Inc.

Free Ad exchange to help you acquire high quality traffic

Flyy Mart

This is an extremely useful app for marketing. Especially it leverage on each others site to "recycle" the traffic for more exposure. I will strongly recommend to everyone.

Sparklingparadise

We like the idea of partnering together with other online shops to increase traffic and sales. So far the app is running well and hopefully it will bring us some good results in the future.

Shopflexy

This app has been great. Has brought people to my store as well.

Leggings By Jodi

The ads exchange is a great way to cross marker within your industry. It is also an excellent opportunity to showcase your too products. I like it.

E Markt

great so far ...

(www.trendyhsoppen.com)

Something For His Weekend

Great App its good to share customers and products

Natural Action Center

Ads has been great!! Quick and easy to set up and my products are getting more exposure. Fantastic system, I recommend it.

Betterjustbuy

Good app. free advertisement. Should deserve five star!
www.intechzion.com

Jayeoncare

great app. gives traffic to my store.

Theblueberrybox

its a great free app that isn't hard to install on your website. They give clear, concise instruction and their support has always been helpful. Downside? My own products show in the "PARTNERS" feed, and I feel like I'm paying if people click my own products in the add feed, but I don't actually know if I do or not, I hoe they can fix it so that your own stores products will be omitted from your sites product feed.

www.theblueberrybox.com